[TW: SU!CIDE] [BREAKING] DSP MEDIA TO SUE HYUNJOO FOR BULLYING ALLEGATIONS AGAINST APRIL ❗️❗️

• TW: SUICIDE MENTIONS

Pretty self explanatory, The shit company is about to sue Hyunjoo.

On March 3 at around midnight KST, another post with the title "I'm Lee Hyun Joo's younger brother" was created on Nate Pann. On the morning of March 3rd KST, DSP Media issued its official statement following the accusatory post.

DSP Media stated: "Hello, this is DSP Media. We are writing to relay our official stance regarding the controversy with former April member Hyunjoo.

We met twice with Hyunjoo and her mother to act in the best interests of our artist, even after a number of allegations made by alleged Hyunjoo's family member and friend.

Hyunjoo insisted on her one-sided claims that she was the victim and demanded a statement that was far from the truth. Although we wanted to continue discussions with her despite her stance, the person claiming to be Hyunjoo's younger brother created another one-sided post in the early hours of March 3 which resulted in a situation that can no longer hold a conversation.

We have done our best to protect both Hyunjoo and the April members. But from now on, we will be taking strict legal action against Hyunjoo and people who claimed to be her family member and acquaintance, posting allegations online.

We apologize to all the fans who love and support our DSP Media artists. We will work toward a conclusion that the time we have spent together would not be put to shame.

Thank you."

This is the same company that Former Kara member Goo Hara was under who committed suicide in late 2019. They also had a former trainee that committed suicide 1 month after they suspended their contract with her. Her name is Ahn So-Jin. During the competition to add a member to Kara, she kept mentioning her life depended on this and she needed to win, after she lost she was supposedly supposed to be in the line up for APRIL but DSP terminated her contract then one month later she was gone. Not only that, but DSP practically brushed her suicide off with a lame statement, no action no nothing. How can a company be so cruel? When hyunjoo attempted suicide the company, staff, and sibling of one of the APRIL members brushed it off as “running away and not participating”. I seriously feel horrible for Hyunjoo, FUCK DSP. No wonder BM was “joking” about going to Sublime Entertainment while he has a present contract with DSP.

You can read up on Ahn So-Jin here.

https://channel-korea.com/ahn-so-jin-suicide-story/

EDIT: KOREANS OPENED A SPONSORSHIP SO HER 16 YEAR OLD BROTHER CAN TAKE THEM TO COURT WITH A LEGAL TEAM. YALL CAN KISS DSPRICK GOODBYE! HALLELUJAH!!

• Trash company. The lawsuit will never succeed. It's an empty threat.

I actually hope she makes them do it, counter-sues them, then makes them pay her attorney fees.

• Well to be fair a lot of people who worked with April came out to expose Hyunjoo for telling a one sided story of the problem but I believe the members shouldn't have ganged up on her like that. Nobody is innocent in this and I hope Hyunjoo can get the help she needs to move on and April will not be effected.

• Well to be fair a lot of people who worked with April came out to expose Hyunjoo for telling a one sided story of the problem but I believe the members shouldn't have ganged up on her like that. Nobody is innocent in this and I hope Hyunjoo can get the help she needs to move on and April will not be effected.

One sided? I believe a one sided story that includes a suicide attempt and a company trashing her as “lazy” isn’t one sided? It’s quite telling actually, a company with 2 people already committing suicide deserve every shit they’ll receive. Yeah and those members that told her sister that she was lazy and missed promotions because she was in the hospital after a suicide attempt? Yeah, they can go fuck themselves. Stop the victim blaming

I mean, the company has basically admitted that they did nothing while members bullied Hyunjoo. Read their statements, it's very clear they stood by and did nothing. They didn't help Hyunjoo when she was having trouble, and that is literally the company's job.

"No one is innocent" is a lie. The person who got hurt is innocent, because both the group and the company should have GUARDED them, instead of reviling them. You guard the hurt. That's the right thing to do. But instead both came after her, instead of helping. Trash company. Trash managers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!