bgs won't catch gps attention unless they

• All current bg produce noise music even their so called fans wont really enjoy though they wont admit it. they follow them for visuals and content other than music. Gp got tired with the influx of all this noise they don't even bother to check them out.

As long as this trend continues we wont have another bts, bigbang or even shinee in terms of gp respect :-)

• We hear this same take again and again, but if it were actual true, the ones who go against the trend should be swimming in attention and yet they aren’t.

So no one cares regardless of what bgs do. They can make appealing music, it will be ignored. If they make noise music, they are derided as generic and written off as run of the mil.

So there is no winning either way. They only have fandom power and some selling power I suppose. And hey, for the ones that really thrive in that, that can be great and I don't think the so precious "gp" attention is needed at that point.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Some more nugu boy groups don't release noise/performance songs as tt but are still ignored. Korean just don't care BG. It's nothing new and will not change anything soon. You still need a fandom to help you to chart your song and hope the song is good to maybe be noticed by gp.

But it's also probably kind true seeing how bside as darari hit on tiktok instead tt showing people want slower song.

Still, the thing is that agencies think releasing performance songs is the best way to get a fandom so I don't see a lot bg change their music direction for something slower. BG are also mostly young and want do cool songs/performances instead song like LS or ballads.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• they should poach some of the bts/shinee members to join their groups :S

They already tried

:pepe-peek:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We hear this same take again and again, but if it were actual true, the ones who go against the trend should be swimming in attention and yet they aren’t.

So no one cares regardless of what bgs do. They can make appealing music, it will be ignored. If they make noise music, they are derided as generic and written off as run of the mil.

So there is no winning either way. They only have fandom power and some selling power I suppose. And hey, for the ones that really thrive in that, that can be great and I don't think the so precious "gp" attention is needed at that point.

It just means none of the current bgs are giving any effort, they chose the easy way of maintaing their fans with thirst/visuals :-)

• It just means none of the current bgs are giving any effort, they chose the easy way of maintaing their fans with thirst/visuals :-)

No

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have tons more, but these are all songs that came out this year that are bright, easy to listen to, or/and something different. None of the gp cared when they came out and don’t care now. At least not to the degree that they care about gg songs.

Anyways, all groups use their visuals to lure in fans. Regardless if it’s gg or bg. And yet bg is getting the flack in this scenario. I’d chalk it up to people putting down what interests women. It’s weird for women to express desire and to be catered to, but for male desire, it’s more normalized.

Of course, gg in K-pop don’t always do the sexy concept like boys do. I’d argue that a lot aren’t now like it used to. But the visual allure is still there. Many still fawn over their visuals. The merch sells. The K-pop companies use them to their advantage.

Using visual appeal suddenly becomes wrong when it’s boys using it in a sexy context to appeal to women, but I don’t think that suddenly bereft the work of effort or artistic quality.

But this is all superfluous, regardless of the use of visuals to sell. I don’t think that has to suddenly cheapen the music. I suppose it can, but it doesn’t have too. A bit much to paint it all under the same brush.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• i think these days boy groups should have songs with attractive point dance. Like you see darari; attention; pop all these songs became popular because of their point dance which gets popularity on tiktok and youtube shorts. Btbt by b.i too but some will say its not easy like point dance but still attractive. Girl group dances usually have catchy point dance choreos like russian roulette dance or twice tt.

• It just means none of the current bgs are giving any effort, they chose the easy way of maintaing their fans with thirst/visuals :-)

When shinee came back with DCM people kept saying they wished they did sth cute again

Yet somehow you all paid dust to atlantis

If you want more cute bg stuff, then actually support those who do it

External Content www.youtube.com

• Some great points being made here. There are plenty of BG songs that arent dark, edgy heavy EDM noise music. But nobody pays any attention to them either.

I remember seeing Woodz perform on a music show and being impressed, i go on AKP and there is literally crickets, even though the song was a chill generic non noisy song that AKP claimed to love, literally NOBODY CARED. I've seen dozens of cutesy, bright songs or chill mellow songs coming from BGs, but NOBODY CARES about them.

• Some great points being made here. There are plenty of BG songs that arent dark, edgy heavy EDM noise music. But nobody pays any attention to them either.

I remember seeing Woodz perform on a music show and being impressed, i go on AKP and there is literally crickets, even though the song was a chill generic non noisy song that AKP claimed to love, literally NOBODY CARED. I've seen dozens of cutesy, bright songs or chill mellow songs coming from BGs, but NOBODY CARES about them.

I guess that's because big4 boy groups don't release these chills songs that people think nobody release them.

People don't really care groups outside of big4 after all.

So at the end, people need a top4 bg releasing this kind of song as tt.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

akp only cares about big4 :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!