Post A K-Pop Song That Describes Your Personality

• Hello! This should be self-explanatory and easy enough to do. Post a K-Pop song that you feel describes or represents you well. Maybe the beat is cheerful and bright like you are. Maybe the lyrics are comforting and you like helping others feel better. Maybe the song is softer and your personality is more reserved. Stuff like that. Be creative. You're also welcome to explain why as well, but that's optional.

For me, I'll say this iconic debut song:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The reason why is I am generally and happy, colorful (in my aesthetics/clothes), cheerful person, just like the song and music video. I also like how it sounds slightly playful (or is it just me?), like I am. Whenever I think of this song, it reminds me of myself, and makes me smile. It doesn't hurt that this is the type of songs that I like.

What song would you guys say describes yourself? Why? I'm curious to hear your answers. Be respectful and have a great day/night!

• Alcohol Free

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can see it. It makes sense.

• External Content www.youtube.com

But you're not dumb at all!

• But you're not dumb at all!

I am in math ;( but I guess at other stuff I'm a

• External Content youtu.be

• I am in math ;( but I guess at other stuff I'm a

I'm dumb in math too, it's fine. We can be dumb in math together.

• I dunno...maybe someone can answer for me

I got you:

• I got you:

interesting

money is king

money does make the world go around

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content open.spotify.com

Or

External Content open.spotify.com

Just based off titles

:pepe-flirt:

• External Content open.spotify.com

:pepe-devil:

I don't like the zzzz zzzz (I didn't like the zu zu zu zu in Aespa's savage either)

but I guess that's besides the point lol

time for me to take my boomer nap huh?

• I'm currently a combination of these two songs lol:

IU's Jam Jam:

External Content youtu.be

BTS's Telepathy:

• I don't like the zzzz zzzz (I didn't like the zu zu zu zu in Aespa's savage either)

but I guess that's besides the point lol

time for me to take my boomer nap huh?

External Content open.spotify.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!