To celebrate EXO's 10th anniversary, post your favorite EXO song

• Exo-ls , casual listeners or nonfans share your favourite EXO track and why you love it if you can

:pepe-excited:

In 10 years EXO gave us 7 studio albums (with 5 repackages), 7 eps and 4 live albums. And they always delivered. They've covered many genres, styles and still had that EXO signature that I absolutely adore. The most consistent and the best music in kpop if you ask me.

EXOs have always said they will repay with music, stage and they always did, gave even more. So let's hope they keep releasing music for a long long time. Let's celebrate 20th anniversary as well

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove2:

I choose Gravity

This part alone should be enough

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But the bass, synthwave, melody, chorus, bridge, vocals, rap I love even every small detail :lover1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content open.spotify.com

never heard anything like this in my entire life

• Amazing choice, Gravity is top 3 EXO for me <3

I'll share mine

External Content open.spotify.com

This song is SMOOTH AF

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

I love this piano version :-

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Yes ooh la la la is nice :blushing:

I like it as well but in fact it's my least fav track on the album

:pepe-hehe:

this is what's good about Exo's disco

:siptear:

By the way I like this live ver. more :siptear:

• The way I KNEW you would post Gravity :borahae:

Lady Luck is one of my all time favorites, but it's so underreated ;(

Legend Lee Know

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Taste. One of my favorites as well <3

Legend Lee Know

• External Content youtu.be

I think this song the flute gets me :pepe-life-support:

Or

And Unfair

b1c2b5066d639927be42c0ad19715673401a2c32.gif

Edited once, last by bcx12 ().

• i was thinking for like 20s on whether i liked this or the eve more(or maybe oasis) but as u said, that's the best thing abt exo's songs haha

• Amazing choice, Gravity is top 3 EXO for me <3

I'll share mine

OMG yes what if is at the top as well

:pepe-sad:

dreamy, soothing and beautiful :pepe-sad:

Ok it took me long to find this but it's worth it :pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:

• The top 3 for me has to be Gravity, What if and Promise.

But other song I love:

Lady Luck was already mentioned, so here is Eldorado

:pepemusic:

Best Intro Heaven

HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

:pepemusic:

Best live

24/7

This!!!! It made me cry. Lol

This song too. It’s so beautiful!

• I knew it. OT8/9 ver > OT6

EXO HAS TOO MANY GOOD SONGS :pepe-sad:

• The way I KNEW you would post Gravity :borahae:

Lady Luck is one of my all time favorites, but it's so underreated ;(

momo are you serious

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

I adore lady luck :waterr: it's so underrated I am surprised you love it this much

I love the acoustic medley ver most

still good as new

nobody do rnb ballad like them

Interesting choice. It's generally well liked but not the first that comes to mind when they're asked their fav song

• :blushing:

• i'm going to give you three :mad:

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• you went from funky gravity to dreamy what if then heartwrenching promise from epic el dorado to cute heaven, then sexy 24/7 to magical cosmic railway and ended with a smile on my face

:shake-it:

• btw the fans singing along with exo makes the live ver of 24/7 10 times better

:omgr:

• Interesting choice. It's generally well liked but not the first that comes to mind when they're asked their fav song

I really like the flow

I like the mandarin version even better but couldnt find a good vid of it to post

• This!!!! It made me cry. Lol

then again

live ver.>>>>>

the lyrics also fit the vibe :pepecute:

• This song is seriously incredible and not talked about enough ;(

Legend Lee Know

• i couldn't decide my fav song of them but this is my fav title track of them :lover3:

:pepe-hehe: :pepe-hehe:

• look what I found ISaidISaid :pepe-joy:

Yesss I crack up everytime this turns up on TL :pepe-hehe: :pepe-devil:

• Finally someone who appreciates History

:waterr::waterr::waterr:

Baby dont cry and moonlight are peak r&b ballads for me

:lover1:

• my fellow she's dreaming enthusiast

:pepecute:

damage may not be my fav track on dmumt but this live performance is the best of exploration

:siptear:

• and even mandarin ver. you are full of suprises lulu

2x

I do have a soft spot for older exom ballads

Luhan + Chen vocals were a good blend

• Immediately fell in love with the song when it came out and it's still my fave song, it will always be my fave EXO song <3

the live performances are imo one of EXO's most beautiful ones

No Thoughts Head empty, only Baekhyun

F0CgG2zaUAIMXea?format=jpg&name=4096x4096  F0CgG2zaUAERynm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096  F0CgG2xagAEwdCR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• I do have a soft spot for older exom ballads

Luhan + Chen vocals were a good blend

Indeed

:blushing:

• This thread contains 60 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!