List of reasons to put NewJeans on hiatus for a few years #IVE

• 1. Inappropriate attire

2. Inappropriate song lyrics

3. Inappropriate CEO

4. Inappropriate fanmeets

And this is just for debut. List will be added to after first comeback.

• Maybe another reason

I am not sure how it started, but it seems some one said that R&B group Flo sounded like NewJeans.

Flo debuted before NewJeans, so black tweeter is not having it.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• they literally don’t?? they sound more little mix tbh. if that’s the case, then every other kpop group sounds the same. people just doing anything to bring them down

• I really don't want to add plagiarism to the list just yet.

• Inappropriate age. You have to remember they are still classed as children. This shouldn't be the life for them and as mother who has a daughter that has just finished her teens I would know. Let kids be kids, they grow up fast enough as it is.

• Inappropriate age. You have to remember they are still classed as children. This shouldn't be the life for them and as mother who has a daughter that has just finished her teens I would know. Let kids be kids, they grow up fast enough as it is.

But you're a mother with a teenager daughter so is it ok for you to stan aespa?

• But you're a mother with a teenager daughter so is it ok for you to stan aespa?

She's not a teen anymore thanks. She's just turned 20 so a full adult and also it is a bit different as all members of Aespa are over 18, not minors like New Jeans. It's hardly the same thing. They are not underage and if they were then I wouldn't like them. Please stop splitting hairs. It's an entirely different situation. The others are just kids still.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!