[theqoo] WHEN WOMEN SEE A HANDSOME MAN

• [theqoo] WHEN WOMEN SEE A HANDSOME MAN

bypannchoaAugust 12, 2022

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"What women do when they see a really handsome man:- Ask for their number (x)
    - Show their feelings (x)
    - Get petrified (o)"

Youngji:
    - Oh but, I'm so sorry for saying this but you're really handsome

Hyungwon:
    - Thank you

Youngji:
    - I don't think this is right
    - It feels like I'm doing something really bad
    - I..I... I'm just looking at him standing still

Youngji:
    - Tissue tissue
    - Wait, please give me 3 seconds

Hyungwon:
    - Are you okay? You're sweating a lot

Youngji:
    - I'm sweating so much, please give me tissue

Hyungwon *looks for tissue*

Youngji *motion stopping him*

Hyungwon:
    - I'll put it there

Youngji:
    - I'm fine living independently

*social distancing*

AVvXsEgWqJdmYwEdd0toK89SWx_wg_cliTYhoJk3vqjomQ8vxIs7cldpjvbLjuWWzGy2UuTtkYBxlgm-D7oQrMWVi-JVOKxP_WTDA7Pz7ZMy38CbAqgy19qDwuhbeHJeyF0tQmnyNA7U67VDPHhhb66NIO5HEat6UKhtp-E-a2N2ek8enGvZEadZgQcyAkqY=s16000

"More than finding him handsome, it was more of an overwhelming feeling.
    It's like making me want to step backwards?"

original post: here

1. It's like I'm being murdered inside and I become super shy

2. I feel like if I met someone overwhelmingly handsome, I'd act like that tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His face aside, his physique is good too...

3. For realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I was a part-timer and a handsome person came in, I'd become so stiff that I won't be able to say anything. That's why I can't be friendly with people

4. Me too, my cheeks will rise even without knowingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Ah this is so funnyㅋㅋ Me too I want to relate...But I've never seen someone handsome....

6. For real, the moment I just don't want them to even acknowledge my existence or pay attention to me... Just let me stare at youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Freaking funny, you kinda want to look at their face but you can't bring yourself to look at themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. For real, I saw someone who looked like Seventeen Mingyu and when we looked at each other????? I became so stiff and started walking backwards...

9. Ha me too I'd be frightened

10. For real, I would block my mouth with my hands and just stop doing everything I was doing. And if that man walked towards me, I'll start walking backwardsㅋㅋ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Not my reaction lmao. Or maybe I have just been surrounded by good looking people most of my life. Or maybe they are just exaggerating because they are playing along.

If I see a handsome man, I do tend to get shy and avoid his gaze (unless he's not looking then I sneak glances lmao), but I definitely don't stop in petrification and go on "flight" mode if he approaches me.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!