I still like BB

• Personally for me, Seungri is shady, and I really don't want him back, however the case is very complicated, and still ongoing, so its wild to see some people throw around false information. I understand its a really complicated issue, and its hard to tell what he did, however if you don't have the sources or feel like researching (me), it's best to just not talk about it, lest you spread more misinformation.

• Personally for me, Seungri is shady, and I really don't want him back, however the case is very complicated, and still ongoing, so its wild to see some people throw around false information. I understand its a really complicated issue, and its hard to tell what he did, however if you don't have the sources or feel like researching (me), it's best to just not talk about it, lest you spread more misinformation.

Understood :thumbup:

As you said, it's better to not even talk about it here.... It's difficult...

• Wow! A positive thread about Bigbang. That's rare...

Then again, for me Kpop is just an entertainment. You don't like BB because they smoked weed? Fine, just move on and listen to other artists. No need to waste time & energy hating on them.

• I cannot tolerate the crimes of some members. There's no way they don't know what Seungri is doing. I am also sure that some other members are involved in illegal business. I've always felt such a negative air in Mv videos, but I thought it was just an image. However, the first impression was always correct.

... Just bc you are friend with someone this doesn't make you their own person to know what they are doing. Stop trying to point fingers against them as there are no proofs neither evidences they are criminals. They could suspect something, but knowing it? I doubt it. They said multiple times how they didn't spend much time with Seungri and they don't really know what he does, so how you know?? Move on, they are not obligating you to stan them neither are trying to act like angels.

I think like this: If I don't like something or someone I will just won't read about it neither involve myself in their matters as I don't like it. Just do this. My thread wasn't trying to convince you otherwise. Just sharing my feelings and even encouraging others who are crucified for liking them.

• what is ur opinion on the ot5 support some members posted?

Not surprising. They are like a family who passed all sorts of situation together and as we can see Seungri's case is still confusing with a lot of accusations and almost no proofs.

But they could just be remembering their old times like a throwback and people liking it or not, most of their photos are ot5 photos. In any case, I won't condemn them as they obviously have a bond beyond "business".

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!