I still like BB

• Yes, I still like them (ot4 obviously).

I don't use drugs neither like it, but I don't think this is a valid reason to cancel someone as in k industry I think some use drugs to run away from their environment, which I think may not be so good. The pressure they (in general, all k artists) suffers is immense and at some point inhuman. I'm not gonna defend them here as it's against S.K. law and law should be followed and respected, but yes, I won't cancel them for this.

About their others mistakes (I don't really know much, I just keep listening they are problematic, but I didn't search about it.... So yes) they were done years ago and I'm gonna use the same excuse you guys use do defend your faves "they were ignorant, they were immature" and I think they evoluted to better.

This is my opinion and I'm in no way trying to make you guys agree with me, just saying that I still like them. And you don't need to bring your 6374893 reasons to why they must be sentenced to death when as I said this is just my opinion. Why am I saying this? Well, bc days ago I saw an user being "dragged" for liking BB like no tomorrow and I find it really hypocrite as various idols are being accused of a lot of things, but you guys just act cluess and go to a group who did nothing wrong this past years (yes, I'm excluding Seungri, as I said ot4).

Bye and I hope they comeback some time this year. I really love their music!

• Yeees! Their scandals were either ignorance or them harming themselves with the drug case, but as you said and I too it must be bc of mental problems. T.O.P is an example of this. He was hospitalized and the funny thing is: k pop fans were making hate tweets go viral against him in his worst time. This just make me think that he wasn't the bad guy in this situation.

• Yeees! Their scandals were either ignorance or them harming themselves with the drug case, but as you said and I too it must be bc of mental problems. T.O.P is an example of this. He was hospitalized and the funny thing is: k pop fans were making hate tweets go viral against him in his worst time. This just make me think that he wasn't the bad guy in this situation.

If one does something that harms literally no one else, and then gets hated for months, driven to overdose, repeatedly slandered by an ex, it's clear that while its illegal, nothing is really morally wrong with him. While everyone else may have been legally clear, morally they were fucking not.

• If one does something that harms literally no one else, and then gets hated for months, driven to overdose, repeatedly slandered by an ex, it's clear that while its illegal, nothing is really morally wrong with him. While everyone else may have been legally clear, morally they were fucking not.

For real, they hating on him for drugs when they are just being toxic and tottaly evils.

• He never really spoke much about his mental troubles either. He was obviously going through a lot of stuff, but a lot of people either don't care or forgot about all of it. I thought the common consensus was to talk about mental health, protect idols, etc. But no, people want to use the drug narrative because that's the worst thing they can think of.

It's okay for them not to like BB. They just need to admit it and move on instead of doing all this virtue-signaling.

T.O.P. is one of K-pop's classiest and least problematic people. There's nothing to hate about him.

Like he is really unique, but not in a harm way. His passion for music and art is incredible. People are hating on them simply bc they are still popular enough to top charts which can be a threat to their faves :clown:

• i don't get what's wrong with weed tbh, it's funnier when most of the ppl who hate on bb r westerners / americans who probably have a stash of weed under their damn beds lmaoo

that holier than thou attitude of stinky kpop fans is annoying as hell

They are living like their lives are at risk if they don't hate BB..

• For me, using illegal drugs is not only about harming others, but also about financing drug cartels. Organized crime is probably the biggest source of violence in times of peace.

But I probably won't stop listening to someone because they used it, unless they are promoting/glorifying its use. I can separate the artist from the art. I am not sure about stanning him, however, only his music.

• For me, using illegal drugs is not only about harming others, but also about financing drug cartels. Organized crime is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, sources of violence in times of peace.

But I probably won't stop listening to someone because they used it, unless they are promoting/glorifying its use. I can separate the artist from the art. I am not sure about stanning him, however, only his music.

They were caught using 3 times or less so ?? And yes, they cooperate every each month taking tests to see if they are clean so I don't see the fuss over their drugs scandals when they are being clean since when they got caught. This is my problem, they are clean, but people still use it to shit on them ...

• I don't take notice of the hivemind. And I don't like a faceless mass on the internet tell me what I should like to listen to. The cult mentality I-fans have picked up and run with is the most disturbing thing to happen in K-Pop in the last 3 years. When Knetz decide that "I-roaches" are too dramatic and hysterical, there's a real problem.

When someone says it's morally wrong to like Bigbang, I can guess who they stan...

• Tbh Seungri situation is one of the most sensitive I have ever seen in kpop before. He is being accused of so many things, but the proofs are non existent .. it's really difficult bc some want him to pay for his crimes, but his crimes were not his ??? I think the bias people have against BB is one of the reasons he is so judged... It will be difficult for him to come back as he is still being investigated, but some investigations are just going in circles as he was already proved innocent in some cases . Just being investigated bc of the public pressure.... Really a sensitive and hard case.

But yes, BB are not innocents kids, but also aren't these monsters k fans try to paint them. Just humans who made some mistakes.

• I don't take notice of the hivemind. And I don't like a faceless mass on the internet tell me what I should like to listen to. The cult mentality I-fans have picked up and run with is the most disturbing thing to happen in K-Pop in the last 3 years. When Knetz decide that "I-roaches" are too dramatic and hysterical, there's a real problem.

When someone says it's morally wrong to like Bigbang, I can guess who they stan...

I also really dislike this. People preaching about democracy and liberty are the ones who try to police and judge others the most.... Not like BB are angels, but they are also not demons and should be given the opportunity to improve and just live.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!