K-Pop Won't Be Taken Seriously Ever And Fans Will Always Be Seen As Crazy Teenagers And I'm Happy Abou It

• After being here for some time I can say I really understand people laughing and mocking K-pop fans, every year we have a scandal where people join to bully someone and after it they blame the world, the internet, some company.

Last year we had Jimin's bullying scandal, where everyone here and on the internet thought it was okay to send hate to her and after seeing that probably they weren't right they were blaming someone else, but never themselves.

Now we have Garam's case, everyone was against her being an idol, or having a life, but it has been a time and it's not cool to hate her, and now she has released a new statement and people is shocked.

The statement has almost the same info as Hybe's last statement, but now people is surprised and thinks is unfair for Garam.

And of course, who is the one to blame here, Hybe, not everyone, because it was everyone, that was sending dead threads, hate, saying she should leave the group, no it's the company's fault and not themselves.

We really deserve everything bad happens in K-pop and what surrounds it.

And remember, K-pop fans can vote too, democracy was a mistake :pepe-sad:

• being a kpop fan isn’t a personality trait but it’s true that some people here just take it too seriously and forget that they should be here for the music mostly. i still think there’s an insane amount of cancel culture in any fandom be it western music artists or even football stans,,

people forget that there’s real people on the other side of the screen and that your actions on the internet do have a significant impact on other people— celebrities or not. idk why it’s so hard for some people to spread a little positivity online, must you always be so cynical and a hater??

• people laughing and mocking K-pop fans,

Society mocks anything teenage girls like. Not saying guys are not into Kpop but overall it's seen as a teenage girl thing. They hated us for Twilight, Justin Bieber, one direction, etc. The transformer movies sucked ass but no one said anything while Twilight got treated like the anichrist.

Compare football fans to Kpop stans, football fans will get into literal violent fights over their group but because they're men no one cares.

• There are toxic people in every fandom, even outside of music. Girls/Boys band will never be taken seriously because it's seen as a teenage girls thing, and people love to shit on everything teenage girls love, and that's it.

• well people are free to do what they want no?

if they want to cancel someone for whatever reason they can right?

if they want to defend someone they can do that as well right?

freedom of choice and all that?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!