G-IDLE lover

• Miyeon

Personality: I feel that she used to be a very powerful person who has it all, but I have a feeling that her past experiences in relationships or maybe just a masculine figure might have affected her very much, that now reflected for her in the present moment.. It damaged her self-esteem and feeling worthy pretty much. She has to learn to love herself more. She is sexy, seductive and expressive. sensual with her body language and facial expressions. She is someone who doesn’t like to do things on her own. She has a very sweet and a motherly side but I feel at this moment she is unavailable to let others see that side of her.

Lover?: There is a young adult 21-25 years old who is intelligent, idealistic and straight to the point and a quick-thinker. He has something to say that was very quick and fast. I have a feeling that the relationship wasn’t equally give-take, there was something lacking that someone hasnt given her not enough what she wanted (effort,time,money) I do think this person might be someone who works together with her or in the same company or industry. Very soon there is a decision to be made where her friends are helping her.

Minnie

Personality: if she wishes something what she wants she will make it happen. She is neat and she needs emotional satisfaction. She needs to be stimulated or else she will get bored by it. It can be watching romantic movies or dramas, something that keeps her busy like a hobby where she is emotionally attached to it. If she is done she is done. She has a secret side, as if she can be rebellious but that does not have to be a bad thing.

Lover?: I feel her lover is older than her or someone who is a very wise, responsible man, professional and practical, he feels like a good man who has a lot to give. Someone who is very successful in his career and wealthy. an idol. She might have turned him down before but she wants to give the relationship a chance, she is stressed out but she can’t let go. because she knew she feels a special connection with him.

Soojin

Personality: She is someone who is great in teamwork, she is creative with her hands, writing and art and sewing can help her calm her down. She loves to invest in her work and she is social and talkative and she loves to get to know the tea and spill the tea. She is passionate and puts a lot of emotions in her work and will also expressively let people know that she is happy or having a bad mood. She might be a slowest student in learning new skills but if she is mastering it she will be very artistic and very good with it.

Lover?: Her lover is loyal, honorable, friendly and humble. He is slow in his movements and is serious in his commitments. (somehow Miyeon, Minnie, lovers could be from the same boy-group.)

Soyeon

Personality: This person is positive and might be the child in heart, independent, enjoys wealth and luxury. She wants success in her career on her own. She might be someone who helps and gives only to others but has difficulties to receive and open up to ask for help and be vulnerable. She knows how to cheer people up. has a warm side that people feel drawn to.

Lover?: I have a feeling that she is more surrounded by female friends, a female/feminime, and that Soyeon is in a stage of loving herself first. She works on her confidence and self-love. The empress represents (Soyeon) friend who is the queen of pentacles. That she might be involved with an ex-fling where she used to flirt in the past. but that opportunity was rejected or missed.

Yuqi

Personality: She is someone who holds a lot of patients, she is soft and like to treat everyone equally and also expects that people would do the same. All she wants is to be fair and honest. She is someone who will follow the rules and I feel she would also be someone who will say yes most of the time. Because she thinks that people will give her something back in return but she experiences disappointments. She has a soft side but she also pretends to be bigger than she actually is. She loves to talk about specific topics that she is interested in but if there is nothing else she has her mouth on silent and is in her own world.

Lover?: I feel she is experiencing new feelings of love. it is someone who might be emotionally unavailable. she might just have a crush on him. She is in a daydreaming state in her fantasies and not seeing a lot of options she has. She might also not expect that his feelings will be the same as her.

Shuhua

Personality: She is a bit closed off person, someone who is very private and does not want to share deep information until she is able to trust you. I feel when you get to know her personally she will be very warm and unexpectedly funny. She might lack some positive beliefs in herself, and she rather be in the shadows than in the spotlights. She has an entertaining side about her that she wants to show but she also has duality for wanting to hide behind the corner.

Lover?: I do see a connection where she is happy and fulfilled, but I feel that the relationship is educational for her growth, the man might have a controlling or demanding trait someone who might have a leader type of role. and might have aries or leo in his charts. a strong masculine energy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!