I just listened to the SNSD song and it's good.

• I like it a lot. You know what kind of vibe it kind of gives me? It's like a song you'd hear as the theme song for a Produce 101 song or similar show. I know that sounds bad to some people but I actually like their theme songs. I gotta listen to the rest of the album. Glad to see the girls again. Are they going to perform on shows?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The album is amazing, imo their best Korean album and rivals their Japanese stuff, which is really saying something.

They'll do music shows, at least Mnet for now, starting this coming week

• The album is amazing, imo their best Korean album and rivals their Japanese stuff, which is really saying something.

They'll do music shows, at least Mnet for now, starting this coming week

I'm gonna try to listen to it with lowered expectations because their Japanese albums are legendary. But thanks for the input. I'm excited. Can't wait to see them again on shows.

• I'm gonna try to listen to it with lowered expectations because their Japanese albums are legendary. But thanks for the input. I'm excited. Can't wait to see them again on shows.

Fair enough but I think you’ll enjoy too if you liked forever 1 as many of the songs have a similar structure and style. It’s a very vocal focused album with lots of harmonies and the dancer line get a lot of lines too, probably the most of any album Korean or Japanese.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!