Jessica rumored to debut in Chinese 5 member girl group through audition show

• Jessica rumored to debut in Chinese 5 member girl group through audition show

NISI20220604_0001013410_web_20220604095952_20220802171007600.jpg

Article: Former SNSD member Jessica to debut with Chinese 5 member group

Source: Newsis via Naver

1. [+1,058, -18] Jessica-ya, of all places, why in China..

2. [+504, -9] After sitting on all that debt from getting involved with that scammer, she left SNSD only to end up like this in China..

3. [+380, -9] It's a feeling that can't be put into words. The SNSD members are making a comeback on the 5th while Jessica is debuting again with a Chinese girl group the same day..

4. [+326, -5] If she wasn't in debt, do you really think she'd be debuting again with a group in China, not even as a solo? Seems like she's really in the reds.

5. [+276, -155] Another girl group at age 35? Just go do your household chores.

6. [+51, -0] Jessica ㅋㅋ she's really being rolled out here and there for that money

7. [+43, -5] She betrayed SNSD to run off and do her business only to be out of money and having to debut again in China

8. [+33, -1] She was a member of a girl group that represented an entire generation... feels like she's selling herself short

9. [+26, -1] Girl group? Isn't she old enough to be called ajumma groups now?

10. [+22, -1] She's a sly little fox. She betrayed the SNSD members against their wishes and spent all that money trying to run her business only to end up debuting with a girl group in China after running her business into the ground

11. [+19, -0] If she had only waited three years and kept the SNSD title, she could've run any amount of successful businesses that she wanted ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+17, -1] If only she never met that scammer who led her into these failed businesses. She would've been much better off staying in SNSD ㅋ too bad she felt too arrogant to stay

13. [+15, -0] Is Jessica in need of quick cash? ㅠㅠ

14. [+12, -1] She's gotta make money somehow

15. [+6, -0] She's in a girl group with Gillian Chung? Isn't that the ex-girlfriend of her current boyfriend? ㅋㅋ

16. [+5, -0] If she had stayed as a designer, then I would've really believed that that was her true passion and supported her... but she's released a book, opened a YouTube channel - which, fine, can be for her fans - but is now debuting with a girl group in China..

17. [+4, -0] Chinese girl group?? She's really cheapening herself like that??? I'd rather retire than debut with a Chinese girl group

18. [+4, -0] Sigh... this is just sad so let's all pretend we didn't see it

19. [+3, -0] She feels more like a Chinese celebrity than a Korean celebrity now ㅡㅡ

20. [+3, -0] Even I feel embarrassed for her

• Weird. Jessica and Krystal grew up in the San Francisco Bay area with lots of Chinese-Americans and they had always felt at home in China. This isn't anything new.

I really like KNetz saying Jessica "cheapens" herself by debuting with a Chinese GG. I wonder how those racists will react if they know that Jessica played a Chinese person in her movie with basketball legend Stephan Marbury in Beijing:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• Weird. Jessica and Krystal grew up in the San Francisco Bay area with lots of Chinese-Americans and they had always felt at home in China. This isn't anything new.

I really like KNetz saying Jessica "cheapens" herself by debuting with a Chinese GG. I wonder how those racists will react if they know that Jessica played a Chinese person in her movie with basketball legend Stephan Marbury in Beijing:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They sexually harassed her for working and being friendly with a black man

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!