Why Jennie’s fans can’t help but feel annoyed

• Why Jennie’s fans can’t help but feel annoyed

Why-Jennies-fans-cant-help-but-feel-annoyed.png

Only Jennie wears pretty clothes and Lisa wears ugly clothes

There are 13 million views of the video bashing Jennie…

Because of this, Jennie has been seen as YG’s princess for many years

She was attacked by malicious comments from Southeast Asian fans

In fact, the main rapper didn’t get the rap part

[+464, -70]

1. [+144, -43] Lisa’s Southeast Asian fans always say that Lisa is the prettiest among the BLACKPINK members every day. They say that the other members are only pretty in Korea, but Lisa’s beauty is on an international level that goes beyond Korea. This is ridiculousㅋㅋ Lisa-1.jpg

2. [+139, -11] Lisa’s Southeast Asian fans sometimes edit and spread videos that say other BLACKPINK members bully Lisa Lisa-2-697x1024.jpg

3. [+85, -5] Lisa’s Southeast Asian fans terrorize Rosé for posting a late birthday message to Lisa Lisa-3.png

4. [+39, -28] Is Jennie YG’s princess? Looks like it’s Lisaㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+38, -5] BLACKPINK is too good as a 4-member group, but Lisa’s fans, especially Southeast Asian fans, cross the line once or twice a day, which is no surprise

Original post (1)

• oh hell no not these clowns taking this as an excuse to talk trash about southeast asians

and lisa looks just fine idk what these ppl are saying but those pics are cute !!

as a jennie bias i will say this

can they shut up and keep their racism to themselves :pepe-cut: this has nothing to do w blackpink anymore idc just pls can these people shut up

• I am SEA myself, a disclaimer before I put this out there

While knetz have no reason being racist asf, you have to acknowledge how racist, annoying, fycked up the other side is. Lisa solo stan/akgae is the WORST variant of akgae I have seen in my entire Kpop experience. They ALWAYS find a way to victimize Lisa, infantalize her like this sweet little baby that always need to be protected, hungry for every single line of the song and the WORST , degrading other members at every oppurtunity they have

Had this post exclude the "SEA fans" with "Lisa fans" and the comment about her visual, I would have agreed to this. :pepe-use-head:

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!