Sm is marketing kpop cringy in the west

• new fans definitely did come late to the party. kpop got more popular during the pandemic.

weird concepts obviously didn't work because none of SM groups got successful and is known by western gp. SM is trying so hard to push aespa to american market but it's not paying off because that kind of music and concept don't appeal to a broader audience. and they want that, they aren't satisfied with kpop fans only, they want gp too.

and let's be real, when kpop fans say the west they mean america, that's where the money is; what's popular in america europe will follow.

I didnt mean exactly to say new kpop fans are "off" I just think this is suuuch old news sm always has been weird and I believe that before making a statement or form an opinion its rather interesting to make a research no? I mean SM always been odd with concepts it is good for some bad for others etc

but to be fair SM gets way more money from japan and korean I dont think america can even come to third place I do believe they enjoy the idea of having an """internetional""" hit but only a dumb af company would entirely focused on america and sm as much as they are odd and all... dumb they certain are not

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!