The Vietnamese singer Hanni from the K-pop girl group NewJeans is not the 6th Vietnamese K-pop Idol but the 10th Vietnamese K-pop Idol

• Newspapers said that the Vietnamese singer Hanni from the K-pop girl group NewJeans is the 6th Vietnamese K-pop Idol which is wrong as those newspapers also count the Vietnamese singer Roy (full Vietnamese) from Z-Boys and the Vietnamese singer Queen (full Vietnamese) from Z-Girls as K-pop Idols while Z-Boys and Z-Girls are not K-pop groups as Z-Boys and Z-Girls don't sing in Korean but only sing in English.

Hanni is the 10th Vietnamese K-pop Idol.

1st generation of K-pop (1992–2002) :

1st) Hari Won (her father is Vietnamese and her mother is Korean) from the K-pop girl group KISS that debuted in 2001 :

maxresdefault.jpg

Nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc KISS1 :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2nd generation of K-pop (2003–2011) :

2nd) Hà Hoàng Hải Yến (full Vietnamese) from the K-pop girl group M.I.S.O that debuted in 2008 :

photo39970.jpg

M.I.S.O MV Say It Say It :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3rd generation of K-pop (2012–2017) :

3rd) Little Psy (his mother is Vietnamese and his father is Korean) who debuted in 2013 :

2075710_2070399_2337.jpg

Little PSY HMW (리틀싸이 황민우) '오키도키(OKEY DOKEY)' Official M/V :

4th) Jade (full Vietnamese) from the K-pop girl group A-Daily that debuted in 2015 :

adaily-if-you-dont-tell-me-jade.jpg

에이데일리 [A-DAILY] - 말을 해야 알지[If You Don't Tell Me] M/V (Ver.2) with Jade :

4th generation of K-pop (2018–present) :

5th) Hope (full Vietnamese) from the K-pop co-ed group First Bite that debuted on 7 August 2018 then the K-pop co-ed group Lalary that debuted on 30 August 2019 :

Lalary-member-profile-Hope.jpg

First Bite - '비켜 Move Over' [Official Music Video] :

Lalary(랄라리) - LALARY official MV :

6th) Ivone Diệu Linh (full Vietnamese) who debuted on 2 February 2020 :

1657877862846466.jpeg

이본(IVONE)X태라(TERA), ‘Better Day’ 뮤직비디오 공개! :

7th) Jang Mi (full Vietnamese) who debuted on 22 June 2021 :

318d75e8ffd460cf33ac5e163efce2c3.jpg

정민혁, 장미 - 우리둘이 [뮤직비디오] Music Video :

8th) Anh (full Vietnamese) from the K-pop girl group Beauty Box that debuted on 23 September 2021 :

kBFaL3CCYrfJMBcs4z7nk7zU2Kv5nsGRXlFbpFAQhtmmeCJeAHfnoPl9RyWKcSNj9pCBdXuF-7txCmj_padxf6pm1MQz-7WxXY_QP1Cqyn0t_DA=s0-e365

BEAUTYBOX - "RAT A TAT" MV :

9th) Hanbin (full Vietnamese) from the K-pop boy group TEMPEST that debuted on 2 March 2022 :

hanbin-tempest.jpeg

TEMPEST (템페스트) - 'Bad News' MV :

10th) Hanni (full Vietnamese) from the K-pop girl group NewJeans that debuted on 1 August 2022 :

New-Jeans-Hanni.jpg

NewJeans (뉴진스) 'Hype Boy' Official MV (HANNI ver.) :

Vietnamese singers who worked or work oversea or for a non-Vietnamese company :

• nobody4444

Changed the title of the thread from “Hanni from NewJeans is not the 6th Vietnamese K-pop Idol to debut” to “Hanni from NewJeans is not the 6th Vietnamese K-pop Idol”.
  • I can't trust you on this

Nobody2222 told me there is no viet kpop idols let alone 6

• nobody4444

Changed the title of the thread from “Hanni from NewJeans is not the 6th Vietnamese K-pop Idol” to “Hanni from NewJeans is not the 6th Vietnamese K-pop Idol but the 10th Vietnamese K-pop Idol”.
  • I am not nobody2222. nobody2222 copied my nickname and even copied my SGO48 Hikari avatar at the beginning. Please, don't confuse me with nobody2222.

Lmao whaaat? I am so confused lmao So are you the one who promotes Vietnamese idols? And the other one is just annoying?

• Wait there are clones?? Lmaoo

nobody4444 has already explained to you

i don't get why 2222 wasn't banned for impersonating someone. nobody4444 is also vietnamese and 2222 used 4444's avatar. there's too much coincidence to be a "coincidence"

but they left the forum now, we are safe lol. op post about posts about vietnamese idols but they are not a delulu lol

• nobody4444 has already explained to you

i don't get why 2222 wasn't banned for impersonating someone. nobody4444 is also vietnamese and 2222 used 4444's avatar. there's too much coincidence to be a "coincidence"

but they left the forum now, we are safe lol. op post about posts about vietnamese idols but they are not a delulu lol

Wtf for real? Some people here are seriously crazy, I mean it was probably a joke but this can have serious consequences. If I haven’t received an explanation by you, I would have thought it was the same person

• Wtf for real? Some people here are seriously crazy, I mean it was probably a joke but this can have serious consequences. If I haven’t received an explanation by you, I would have thought it was the same person

superyeah talked to both, he knew they were different people. i asked a while ago why wasn't 2222 banned for impersonation. she said she wasn't impersonating and asked not to ban her, it's not fair because it was just a coincidence. nobody and 4 numbers is common username :pepestare:

• nobody4444

Changed the title of the thread from “Hanni from NewJeans is not the 6th Vietnamese K-pop Idol but the 10th Vietnamese K-pop Idol” to “The Vietnamese singer Hanni from the K-pop girl group NewJeans is not the 6th Vietnamese K-pop Idol but the 10th Vietnamese K-pop Idol”.
  • superyeah talked to both, he knew they were different people. i asked a while ago why wasn't 2222 banned for impersonation. she said she wasn't impersonating and asked not to ban her, it's not fair because it was just a coincidence. nobody and 4 numbers are common username :pepestare:

they are not the same people???????????????????????????????

someone catch me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!