SM MEDIAPLAY WITH IRENE

• [instiz] IRENE'S ADMIRABLE STORY!

bypannchoaJuly 30, 2022

AVvXsEjomlht4tviW6lA7GnH3F4wTej806fe-dYkPHlJUhjHr-BSkdPYKN6iVE6UdG0eIy9rxMqMscREJbRoi6eB3jmWsKn4OUrykFZkyiK_CuU7FkzIqIysD2N7LhwlHp4NP31sRbz8cJtRiCcN-Cnxvy5V_uRX0WC0CMM2GjHd7-UqtXXCqj7Aryevl-q6=s16000
    "At that time, Irene was a bit awkward with me and she didn't really know me"
    "And she gave me a gift"
    "She takes care of everyone so well"
    "[Joke] Wow... She treats people so well that sometimes it's even hard for me"

Looks like she treats her staff really well

original post: here

1. Ah I'm getting the secondhand embarrassment ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Are they supposed to show us that she treats her acquaintances well? But is there even anyone who don't treat their acquaintances well? I don't think we should selectively confound what happened with the past with the fact that they claim she's ''shy''

3. Is there even any person who don't treat people around them well? You need to have severe personality issues if you're power tripping on everybody you know. The fact that she's being selective with who to power trip on and who to take care of is even worse

4. ㅋㄱㅋㄱㄱㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㄱㅋㄱ

5. What the... Seriously?ㅋㅋㅋ There are so many bad talks around her, what are they saying? This is literally setting her up

6. Are they trying to set her up?ㅋㅋㅋ

AVvXsEhcGB22Wg5X0K5Nb1ju27xbf6IP-noPnbw4n7UiD7zCUpTA5XAyawaUWUf-5y18bTtMbKjd2KwJsE4U8CbQ3CmH2Jgd-bJ7w-20z239Ne3XMb8n5FEmS9d_HgQxPBTw53_Ho3NoHv9dlDaTtyL5nW8VcfHnW5F2bejGFTnT8qDaarPHQJVdYGSB45AK

8. Wow... No matter how you see it, SM made a mistake. This will not help her one bit

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. She's even being selective with her power trip? Ew. I wonder how much these people are paid

11. Just looking at the reactions here, it's producing the opposite effectㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe fact that this is so contrived is making me feel uncomfortable ew

13. Are they doing black comedy?

14. The company is setting her up right?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. If you're going to clean her image, at least do it with tact

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• What does this mean????

Black comedy, also known as “dark humor” or “black humor,” is a type of satire that makes light of serious subjects and events.

a type of comedy in which tragic or distressing subject matter is dealt with in a humorous way.

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• "dummi this is actually a good idea because the public will move forward and it'll telepathically make Irene the figurehead of kindness in Korean minds everywhere" - Some chump on my other thread

but don't you see dummi how kind irene is? she gives gifts 2x shes so kind that its even hard for some people 2x

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• this was honestly so stupid on sm and i can only assume someone at sm actually hates irene and did this to get back at her. She should of just gone on a trip with rest of the rv members would have been infinitely better pr.

• Embarrassing especially for a huge company with a vast field of influence and power and experience like sm lmao is this really the best they could come up with to salvage irene’s reputation? :pepefacepalm: like I don’t even mind this show but it’s way too comically transparent what they’re trying to do with it that it just looks like such a joke whose writer isn’t aware they’re the punch line. Someone pls just debut seulgi solo so i can finally stan in peace and avoid all the messy embarrassment i beg you 2x

• i think this is from last august.. still a massive set up :pepe-peek:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• this was honestly so stupid on sm end i can only assume someone at sm actually hates irene and did this to get back at her. She should of just gone on a trip with rest of the rv members would have been infinitely better pr.

SM is seriously having trouble reading the room when it comes to her situation.

Speaking of Irene, a preview of one of the episodes of her reality show has her saving girl scouts on a camping trip as she fights off a grizzly.

Bear Fight GIF - Bear Fight Kung Fu - Discover & Share GIFs

• Irene is done in Korea, accept that SM and move on.

9a45cc6b93988add1e6da425c21b5ddf.gif

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• that was from queendom era right? why everyone talk about it now?

because someone posted it on pann.. she is being set up badly

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!