Former A-JAX member Yunyoung speaks up in April's defense

• Former A-JAX member Yunyoung criticized Hyunjoo.

Yunyoung, a former A-JAX member and DSP Media labelmate, wrote a long post on his Instagram story. The story read,

"I'm so upset so I'll just lay out the facts. When you talk to your friends, do you just tell them the truth? People automatically end up saying only their side instead of objectively laying out both sides when you're ranting to friends. Hyunjoo was probably upset because things didn't go her way. But the [April members] had it worse. Hyunjoo, sorry, but I gotta say what I gotta say. Because of you, I feel so bad for the kids... While I was in DSP Media, I saw the entire thing that April went through. Hyunjoo suddenly stopped coming to practice and schedules were broken all the time. It's true you can be sick and weak. But then you should've quit early. But you wanted to do what you wanted and you wanted to take it easy. How can you live like that? You're not a soloist - you're in a team. These girls would cry until their eyes were swollen in the training room. If they tried to talk to her, she wouldn't listen. Members spend more time together than family.

Everyone knows that Hyunjoo is the visual. But if you can't follow, then you should've worked harder than anyone else. I only saw a one-sided story so I think you have to know the facts. Stop saying that no one just stood by and watched and that they were all perpetrators. Hyunjoo, the members really worked hard to keep the group... You only wanted to shine yourself, but the members put the team and the fans first.. You were all young so it was probably hard to hide, but how can they bully you when you refused to listen to anything or talk? You were bullied? Please stop hurting people by just going with the ride.

And Somin, who's a KARD member right now... She's someone who worked so hard when she was little without trying to pull any stops. She used to lead April as their leader and by keeping her tears back as they practiced choreography. Is it a crime to work hard? They worked so hard to be here, so maybe she didn't want them to success? Hyunjoo, I support your future. I hope no one gets hurt."

source, and letter here:

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…eaks-up-in-aprils-defense

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by bartkun ().

• yea it was her brother and one of her friends...probably because she keeping silent idk

So she still hasn't spoken up about this herself?

What a way to drag her into this mess.

Did she even want this mess to begin with?

This former A-JAX member is going after her as if she's the one that spoke up about it

Does he even know what Hyunjoo thinks about this whole mess which her little brother has created for her?

• nope she hasnt spoken at all...but unfortunately she was dragged into this by her brother and friend so we dont know if she wanted them to speak up about this or she supports it until she speaks up because silence is basically confirmation at this point....while i do understand why he would be upset especially if he was close to april members because hyunjoo is the only one who would be able to calm the situation down but his statement did sound kind of aggressive probably should have chosen his words better

• While I was in DSP Media, I saw the entire thing that April went through. Hyunjoo suddenly stopped coming to practice and schedules were broken all the time. It's true you can be sick and weak. But then you should've quit early. But you wanted to do what you wanted and you wanted to take it easy. How can you live like that? You're not a soloist - you're in a team. These girls would cry until their eyes were swollen in the training room. If they tried to talk to her, she wouldn't listen. Members spend more time together than family.

This feels T-ara-ish.

But too early to say since Hyunjoo herself haven't even said anything. Then again back then Hwayoung didn't said anything and people just assumed T-ara to be bullies

• Eh, Who knows, if their own manager had something going on with a member, maybe this guy too. Maybe that's why he's defending the girls. Let's see what happens from now on.

• nope she hasnt spoken at all...but unfortunately she was dragged into this by her brother and friend so we dont know if she wanted them to speak up about this or she supports it until she speaks up because silence is basically confirmation at this point....while i do understand why he would be upset especially if he was close to april members because hyunjoo is the only one who would be able to calm the situation down but his statement did sound kind of aggressive probably should have chosen his words better

How can she speak up though? She’s still under contract with DSP?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It kinda sounds like he's saying it wasn't okay to take time off when she was sick just because she was the visual. If that was the group attitude, it's kinda no wonder she felt bullied. Imagine going through a rough time and being told you HAVE to show up just because of your looks like that was the only important thing about you.

• If this girl had health problems and she couldn't keep up that is on the company and she shouldn't be an idol.

If I was another member, I'be mad too but bullying is never justifiable (if there's actual bullying)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!