dahyun is NOT an untalented idol

• and here is proof

she plays piano! so skillful!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

she plays guitar! waaooowww!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

she sings! so pretty!

she paints!! amazing!

she does....whatever this is....

YOU CALL THIS UNTALENTED?? :pepe-cut:

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• What pabos were saying this?

Super pabos. The definition of pabos.

Though, I will say that she's improved a lot since SIXTEEN and I love that so much. Not only have her dancing, vocals, and stage presence improved a lot but her rapping has improved tremendously. She has better flow and better breath control so she's able to perform those long and difficult raps better.

Like this performance of her rap for Truth SIXTEEN ver. You can tell that it sounded like she was running out of breath when performing this rap but it was really impressive because that is a difficult rap in itself, especially with the choreography and she still seemed to light up the stage regardless <3

(August 2016, a few months after Cheer Up era and a few months before TT comeback)

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• It's so cool to see how much she's grown and improved! I'm more impressed that she even attempted such a difficult rap. I never could, that's for sure.

• It's so cool to see how much she's grown and improved! I'm more impressed that she even attempted such a difficult rap. I never could, that's for sure.

Yep! I'm so proud of her as well as all the members, they've come so far. :mesmerized-bee:

They do so much for us and the best thing we can do is pay them back in return. :pleading:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• well JYP said

But you have a trait that not everyone has. All the skills I mentioned, this can be trained and improved with time. But you have the ability to capture the audience. Wherever you go, in performances, interviews, you draw attention. This is a something that cannot be gained through training. This is why I chose you in Twice.

not to mention that she got accepted into all of SM, YG and JYP!!!

• well JYP said

But you have a trait that not everyone has. All the skills I mentioned, this can be trained and improved with time. But you have the ability to capture the audience. Wherever you go, in performances, interviews, you draw attention. This is a something that cannot be gained through training. This is why I chose you in Twice.

not to mention that she got accepted into all of SM, YG and JYP!!!

you are killing it right now, looking at the threads on the site and you are the most recent comment for most of them.

• you are killing it right now, looking at the threads on the site and you are the most recent comment for most of them.

well I was AWOL of all this morning so just catching up on threads which peak my attention and more so if they are about dubu!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!