It's weird how kpop stans are trying to make it seem like LSFM hated Garam

• When she left LSFM, HYBE posted a video of the five of them doing the "Somebody you Used to Know" trend. The tiktok was also pre-recorded before she officially left LSFM, and for whatever reason, HYBE decided to post it shortly after she left, but whatever. Everyone was acting like they were celebrating her leaving or something with that tiktok. Stans keep saying how happy they look without her and how they were "tense" when she was around, which is really them projecting their own feelings. We don't know how the girls are coping with her leaving or if any of them were able to form close friendships with her in such a short amount of time. Eunchae and her were pretty close, Chae said that she was really shy throughout their trainee days, making it hard to be close to her, but with Garam it was different. They don't hate her, and I wish people would stop acting as if they do.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

The Tiktok

• ghostings

Changed the title of the thread from “It's weird how stans are trying to make it seem like LSFM hated Garam” to “It's weird how kpop stans are trying to make it seem like LSFM hated Garam”.
  • It's srsly stupid because nobody knows how the members got along behind-the-camera. They could've been best buddies amd genuinely liked her. OR they could have had strained feelings because of the whole scandal and because they weren't even together longer than half a year.

Who knows. It doesn't matter though. The whole situation was ugly but its over now. She's gone and that's that.

• I agree. It's unreal watching people completely bully, shame and exile a young girl to this extent; all in the name of anti-bullying. And the overwhelmingly celebratory tone that netizens exude over Garam's life and career being ruined is pretty disgusting and sad. There's really nothing an adolescent girl can do in the context of school conflict/bullying/being mean that warrants this kind of public downpour of scorn and judgement. I can guarantee the LSFM girls aren't happy to see her get terminated, maybe relieved but that's because the public gave them no choice. I hope Garam can deal with this and overcome the situation.

• man idk like do these people actually care about that random kid that she fought or do they just wanna look tough online

I want to look tough but secretly I know I'm a coward - better to live like a coward than to die as a hero!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!