Tablo's message about Spotify

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Agree with him completely. And I'm betting the artists who've had their music taken down against their will have been on the phone with legal counsel all day over lost revenue because of their distributor.

• it’s strange how nuanced this disagreement is. On one hand, Kakao M doesn’t like the idea of a foreign company coming and possibly taking over the streaming market, after they have built Melon.

But from Spotify’s perspective, why put Kakao (SK) music in international markets, when Kakao won’t give you their music in SK.

Eventually Kakao is gonna have to budge or artist will just switch distributors 1st chance they get.

• He should come back to YG.

Anyway, Kakao M will lose this battle. All K streaming platforms will lose. They're just delaying the inevitable.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

first of all if there was agreement between Kakao M and one or other label that they are distributors of music for South Korea then everything is on Kakao M side here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!