We should expand the side bar

• Should we expand the side bar? 7

1. Yes (7) 100%
    2. No (0) 0%

ok another suggestion

Yall im just throwing out ideas and seeing what sticks.

Inspired by omnimorphism

So he brought it to my attention that the kpop forum in near the middle of the main akp forum page. Maybe moving it up would drive some more traffic.

Also I think many users click on threads from the side bar, so expanding it would help threads get more attention eyy.

Edited once, last by ultraaviolet ().

• yes :thumbup: users barely go searching in kpop section for threads they're all lazy and just click on sidebar

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• ultraaviolet

Changed the title of the thread from “Expanding the side thread bar and putting the kpop forum at the top of main” to “We should expand the side bar”.
  • Most threads I click are on the side bar(s), so yeah I agree with both of these proposals :yesr:

Eyy! Tbh yeah I think alot of users just click on the side bar. So if its larger more threads will get attention.

• I agree. I must be weird though. I almost never click on the side bar, ever, unless a thread looks super promising to me and I'm worried I'll forget it later if I don't click on it now.

i always click on the sidebar lol and i think 90% of users do seeing as if a thread is constantly getting activity its more likely for users to post in it.. i mean if i were to revive a thread from 100 days ago someone will likely post on it since it shows up on sidebar as a result

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• I agree. I must be weird though. I almost never click on the side bar, ever, unless a thread looks super promising to me and I'm worried I'll forget it later if I don't click on it now.

Tbh u might be in the minority there then lol. But I do notice that you react and comment even to my older threads that aren't on the side bar!

• Yeah maybe 15-20 something like that.

Weird I was literally just thinking of this

Def think this is plausible. Esp since majority of users probably just click from side bar.

• i always click on the sidebar lol and i think 90% of users do seeing as if a thread is constantly getting activity its more likely for users to post in it.. i mean if i were to revive a thread from 100 days ago someone will likely post on it since it shows up on sidebar as a result

I go to the "Unread Posts" section of the forum and have it sorted by date, so the threads with the most recent posts are near the top. That way, I know how long it's been since the last post and who made it, who made the thread, the full thread title and all that juicy stuff. In fact, I almost never see the side bar because I don't really stay on the main forum section. I just see it for a brief five seconds or less while I click off of one section and onto the next. That's pretty much all I use it for.

• But the issue is we have to remove some stuff from the side lol.

I would say the laest guild post is probably uneeded. Or that we reduce new thread number.

• But the issue is we have to remove some stuff from the side lol.

remove the new guild posts section lol pepe-ooh only users who check there already get notifications from guild posts

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Tbh I'm not dedicated enough. Its why I miss drama and stuff lol

It's worth it for me. You get to see so many details of a thread before you click on it, so you know if you really want to see it or not, and it only takes a few seconds to find. On the top sidebar, click "Forum" and it'll be the very first option below it. Just click on it and you're good to go.

• remove the new guild posts section lol pepe-ooh only users who check there already get notifications from guild posts

Tbh yeah. Dunno what this section does. I think guild memebr check out their guild normally without it lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!