[instiz] NOW HYUNJIN, LIA AND CHAEYOUNG MUST GO TOO

• bypannchoaJuly 20, 2022
    AVvXsEj--rqpncysx2BLoQzI8BNiGMdPLODFLGQCHRLFZMJn9N_yWzMjfjV6I6v4qpSaAZDm55M0bkxQnKHFJFCLYVijamcGSB9dY7-KvX4aU-UOgfcrX12iTbj2_fn865S3794GVk6j8ltPho77dpIcbJXSpdmkm0bp1LLmZvxHZ1opyDF4dk6Z-bK0p8tD
    AVvXsEgDVCPAkES70THi3YRjBKomedKmfwwb4G_HmSMdk0Mtcb585-1H96ongFoTlzHRu1_veGw7S_tQ-wpSgSd-flFsAmmspb6J4_jrpfBJDFEN2oPfZGaBWWjhgHpyoQsY39aliTVe9ABs6z8n6s78Lv58gZu_9tLlahIdihpAhWPrCkOiz4D094bVQdK1
    AVvXsEgSic67yOtNJslnzLxf3poXywK68rqQlCsDRlBrCKRLY2nLDxM6Wwn3QUnvrLWB4Rj7JSPmm8YnkZM3ne-XIyDzSjvo-Dt9mcT95zVRmLG_d-_X-e9JVVlu936RfJkWyLdj8dqvJUrB6AGXPVgDmP4gFJGhS9qx8rZpi5jDKbtBsk2amkI1d79KcYs9

(pic not included)

Please

original post: here

1. Seriously they didn't create a controversy big enough to be kicked out...

2. Lee Chaeyoung's one isn't true, please don't lump her here
    > Ajussi, go back
    > Ajussi, go somewhere elseㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    > What not true? She's the only one whose homeroom teacher actually acknowledge the school violence
    >>A and Lee Chaeyoung were elementary school friends, and when Lee Chaeyoung was 14 back then, she glared at Lee Chaeyoung in the hallway and Lee Chaeyoung asked her why she was glaring at her, but A replied "I didn't glareㅋㅋ", so Lee Chaeyoung shoved her shoulder, that's it~ Lee Chaeyoung wrote an apology so they didn't put it on the school violence record. It was even in the student record proof
    >>> But then, it means there was actually a victim?

3. Irene needs to go to
    > Why Irene?
    >> Power trip
    >>> She apologized and it ended here no?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not the same situation as the ones in the post
    >>>> ?????? Anyone would think that there was only 1 victim, she's been power tripping more people than those school violence, stop it with the shield

4. Please leave as soon as possible

5. From what I'm seeing, they're definitely not getting rid of HJ... I'll just filter him out
    > That's why I can't even bring myself to look at that group

6. The issue with HJ and L is that they're from the same company, so if they only get rid of one, it'll create an issue so they'll have to get rid of both. So you really think that they can get rid of only HJ..?

7. They're definitely not leaving...

8. For real, I hate it, that's why I'm never stanning JYP. Because of their personality thing, I used to fangirl on Wonder Girls but this turned me off

9. They're already getting plenty of shields

10. Both are from Hybe, but they decide to kick out one while keeping the other one, what are they doing? Just kick out both

• i think what's more sick is that people defend literal idiots who can't even apologize, but those who have multiple times are still being dragged like this? isn't it more important that they've changed and bettered themselves? im pretty sure garam's situation was very different than hyunjin and lia :miyeon-judging:

• It's funny because people always bring up Lia's 'bullying rumours' but they never really talk about what she did.
    I'm not saying she never did or said anything wrong. But who didn't?

The rumours about her were just so baseless and there was nothing specific. She harassed and verbally abused someone she went to school with? With what? Can't they explain more about what she did that was so horrible?

Where is the line what's bullying and what not??

Every person I know of said something mean at least once where they were in school. It does not make it right, of course not! But destroying someone's life and bringing it up over and over again?

It makes me wonder who really is a bully here. And who is there to decide.

Kpop fans are always the ones that act the most morally superior but do the most damage (not only towards idols, but towards other people, other fans too...)

• Hahahhal. I laugh very hard to:

Hahahha. I laugh very hard at this. This was like :

-Yeah, kick them, kick them all.

-Irene too.

-What, Irene, why? Not My fave!!!!

Boy. Always shock me how actually bad people are so involve in Kpop. Like, they misunderstand the message completely. This shit is crazy.

• as long as it wasn't my fave, then they should be kicked!!!!!! :cursing::cursing::cursing:

• i only agree with irene who was an adult..in my company if you did that you'd be fired in under a minute and get a HR call... The way people in the coments section of pann talk abut how all their bosses are like that eye--- i wish you all well and really hope you all get better jobs :pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!