[enter-talk] PHYSICAL SALES RANKING FOR 2022 FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR IN THE US

• [enter-talk] PHYSICAL SALES RANKING FOR 2022 FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR IN THE US

bypannchoaJuly 19, 2022
    AVvXsEhzCBaAwVHunTxSVZONKp2P-Ootb4BLU4FVPijaPlug3TU8u1ZmZBTLryEgBb9-f2emDBIg9ioYZlqcy6MxJQ0ik0QZwkMB_6Uw34UGI-0NpbHkNsM7fPFQZDKPawH9hv6ZH6pTbJVRJG8N9ZkAd11afkR49uVMtPXgpwT5xcieD7VICbtnvJSQc-cM=s16000
    1. BTS - Proof2. Stray Kids - ODDINARY
    3. Harry Styles - Harry's House
    4. TXT - Minisode 2: Thursday's Child
    5. Adele - 30
    6. Encanto Soundtrack
    7. The Weeknd - DawnFM
    8. Seventeen - Face the Sun
    9. NCT 127 - Sticker
    10. Enhypen - DIMENSION : ANSWER

It's occupied by KPOPㄷㄷ

post response:
    [+99][-6]
    original post: here

1. [+50, -4]
    Wow I was expecting BTS there, but Stray Kids and TXT are indeed amazing

2. [+35, -10]
    TXT is f*cking high

3. [+28, -11]
    BTS is just a wall

4. [+27, -8]
    Stray Kidsㅠㅠ
    AVvXsEiyBRrYXoMjPyDJtGLUt6ermteDeBxCkHaQnXZWGslEboQGuR8C8GtqyIPhwQDCbTbLlkYRC6dX241CgjuKMRnXSdKpC_gz8bFTxZKzfwSuqglnMaeKpUicZBdtBV7xAJ2IFB9wNIHMCAMgZeFy9G7_Z74l6mGeeu9pP8jNgN0ZTEpPHYTY-j2sigGT=s16000

5. [+24, -7]
    NCT 127 is crazy.. This is an album from last year, but they're still in the rankingㄷㄷ

6. [+22, -10]
    Stray Kids is daebak

7. [+22, -10]
    Stray Kids is doing good!

8. [+18, -5]
    Stray Kids and TXT have good growths
    AVvXsEgRl561Fo7tBZWg57Q0GMkRqh1V8PTKlogjQs_OzlpOfkcI1xLrveBF0ObQmnd_jBazJuibB9Z-HjvkYl-s9A6_29mZ9rwgprjC5B_DUBXQQz0ejH4YjzUbBvmpEpWmsuWyk5SbA6uFt2Lzo7BomLDTKEdP8r4XWQst6CtDV2FfBvoKrqQsGTWVxRNc=s16000

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Should I say the obligatory post??? :wink:

Do you mean "BTS PAVED THE WAY"?

It's actually the truth. So there should be no hesitation saying it.

Korean acts were finding it difficult to stay on BB200 more than 1 week before WINGS when BTS got nominated for "paper award". Then some years later Billboard had to stop 'Social chart' because kpop started dominating that.

Korean artists could barely sell 6k copies in the US till BTS started album distributions in the US & across the world with 'LY : HER'. Now you see most of them sell better than global stars not only worldwide but also in the US, their home country.

BTS contribution to kpop sales have been the same since 2017 (20-25%) but everyone knows that k-pop sales as a whole increased from 2017 that literally means BTS alone didn't grow themselves, they made kpop grow as a whole because of kpop's association with BTS.

Everyone knows this. They just don't want to admit it ^^

Edited 2 times, last by onlyfacts ().

• :teeheek:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!