share your embarrassing newbie akp user moments

• As I was new here there used to be a user, maybe some older users will remember who

He was super popular for whatever reason (IDK what it was cause he was here before me) and he used to only post about A.C.E and was like the only user on here that knew them at that time. As I was new here and said I liked A.C.E too and that I was from the same country, people asked him at least for the first 2 weeks if he made a fake-account of a female version of himself and he got super mad and said "No thats not me. Why do you think I needed to make a 2nd account?"

IDK what this guy is doing now cause around half a year later he really said "Fuck everyone and fuck AKP!" and was gone. A few days later he deleted his Discord too wich was odd cause he dedicated himself to run a server about A.C.E and he constantly spammed the server since he was hardcore obsessed with the group.

I remember that someone said like 1 or so years ago that they remembered him and that he would've unstanned KPop, since his addiction to A.C.E had apparently ruined him, but IDK if thats even true

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• wow

• My newbie time was glorious. I barely spoke English, had no idea what shipping was, and accordingly was under the impression that all these elaborate youtube videos about idols in secret relationships with each other were actually true (it just never occurred to me that people would make stuff like that up for views).

I don't remember the user name, it was on the old forum, but I got called an idiot. ^^

• proposed to ves.

Got married 3 days after joining.

Divorced in like 3 months.

• thinking superyeah was terrifying because of his scary cat and the hat looking pfp. i even made an anon about it ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!