[enter-talk] GD LIKED A SHIPPING VIDEO OF HIM AND JENNIEㅋㅋ

• [enter-talk] GD LIKED A SHIPPING VIDEO OF HIM AND JENNIEㅋㅋ

bypannchoaJuly 09, 2022

I just went and confirmed itㅋ
    He liked the videoㅋ what's worse is that the video was only uploaded 17 hours agoㅋㅋ

AVvXsEjp7WnSKEl_crcf1mQlo5wXNwwpMD7HJ1Np-eeOKDYA3tZjMbcEv3Ja14YUDk0m0Q3pBgJX8FCCbFgfDrAuafYVj5YoJm0iFZ842t0tn28gSjGzrwhWrko777P2n-l8BmLSoOn1FxHYDrjdB90l8zQQslFXRsMRjD7Vf_pHgDgE7LrfKzmZegJmDm16=s16000

AVvXsEg8sAHHhjSGF1wYHuxTxkwrUhLJqk9GeVNRsADxP09sMT0AAHHM2Ml-RDk9c7F-CLp7qQ4bHxYU61Wlk7kL4Oa_2bvHj5hOUgjlp5cI82LS1yMXGxptPp5puCWphDdQspg4pJtjt-yd4yBRKS1Tno5wTyCmvvbK-arfmCyx2X8tkBC-XhnqGWrVYO0O=s16000

AVvXsEikX6L-W3D25TtYDj0s5_U19425dMtdHJ74gSBFwFc0YMNzZtLr3mUzjC48b7wRKmXTpd16poSVCyb2-jQEbWgx0ozAkdkZfMnfDl5CuZkQGu0rzRYO1g7Rtq4pdaUZ257XcoOi5_pD9_tJvHUXfOi73x3Df0Cn7hKJNV7uFaBxBWYr1YzvswiMfyZU=s16000

post response:
    [+113][-11]
    original post: here

1. [+110, -12]
    Seriously, why is GD like that?

2. [+89, -17]
    Seriously, Jennie is pitiful. GD should quit SNS a bitㅋㅋㅋ Because of GD, Jennie is getting accused of cheating

3. [+77, -5]
    I don't know why he liked it but he also liked shipping contents of him and Sandara Park
    AVvXsEjH0u7FEg6JlrmM6Q5Z-icrDy_JHZGjbwGdJwEv3t7KG6azkTsEjkk6GlnxlEHpd4sawDa-jC-u9g0nL-efLVpIyhT1irasIHPBv5nHITDv42DY9NNYowtob1NDjIoEdYjHMlEqN25mg-l6lPKThPBX1c2-ygvXy6nzGlXodquJ8bsKKxRzBWCPTClh=s16000

"A few days ago, GD also liked a picture of Dara. This obsessive man is trying to gain power over a woman. Your daughter was with this man yesterday. Stop this"

4. [+44, -2]
    Just imagine Jennie or V doing this.. They would've been plastered in the news, on YouTube rumor channels and would've been hated on every community website. GD sure has a comfortable life

5. [+34, -3]
    He's almost a retired senior singer but the other party is a female idol in her prime days. He fully knows that him following or liking something on his private account would've already made it to the news so seeing him doing this makes me view him as a nuisance and nothing more. I liked him for a while but I lost all interest in him... he's too selfish

6. [+34, -21]
    I find Jennie's fans self insert in her even funnierㅋㅋ they call her pitiful all the timeㅋㅋ

7. [+34, -35]
    Oh so he's back with Jennie??? V escaped???

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Yeaaah idc abt him trolling or whatever, theres no way realistically he isnt aware of whats been going on and what has been written abt them and Jennie being called a cheater. He should be a bit more mindful given the situation, cause this is only adding fuel to fire and more rumours.

• You owe me an akorn for each of these mind-corroding articles you've posted

I mean sure it might've been my choice to open them but still

:cryingr: its not any worse then some of the threads users post here

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• He's always been like this. I don't understand why kpop fans are expecting him to change himself. He doesn't care about the haters, he likes trolling them, it is what it is.

he's involving somebody else in his mess, if he want to make fun of his fans or haters, he can do it without using somebody else....Jennie is getting a lot of hate as it is without his try hard ass dragging her in his trolling attempts

Edited once, last by SunnySun ().

• GD have always troll kpop fan, have always call out some problem in kpop, criticized the awards and charts and people still asking why he is like that ?

He always been ... he saw some dumb kpop fans take care of things that don't concern them, he just make fun about you :pepe-clown-walk:

Speaking out against big corporation or establishments is one thing. But making beef with kpop fans (who might be underage) AND involving another idol is really lame. When he was young, ok.. it was understandable but now...he should be older and wiser. Seems like he wants some attention.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!