YG will really gonna debut a NGG this year w/o a survival show or teasing the potential members earlier?

• It's kinda weird. They introduced/teased the members of 2ne1, BlackPink and even the trainees they let go for years/ months before they debut yet they are oddly mysterious for this new girl group.

I can't imagine the pressure YG is in right now. Debuting a ngg when their current one is still breaking records, has become the standard and possibly hasn't peaked yet. And they have to up the standard in terms of visuals and star power after giving us BP, expectation is high, making this debut the most exciting debut in 4th gen for me.

I have so much expectation for the members, YG letting go talents such as Suah and Youha (the most disappointing one, she is just so damn talented!!) And visuals such as Maya of Niziu and IT Girl potential and choir member, Chloe (Adidas child model and 2 times Allure model. She is apparently above 5'7 in height) might mean that the girls in the line-up are so much better than them. So far, Kang Seojin visual (Sulli look-a-like) and vocal talent (I specifically love her tone) doesn't disappoint and she is apparently 5'7 or above in height. It's exciting how YG will build the hype and how they gonna introduce the members, hoping they gonna start teasing them up if they really gonna debut them this year!

• they need to find money to make girls debut look rich, and stand out

and we know that they ended 2020 in deficit in net income, and profit margin

yg.png

of course they invested in Zepeto too but, was that needed?

maybe good idea for now would be creating new youtube channel, and dropping there some logo and mysterious short teaser.

And then just film simple member introductions, which you can do with smartphone.

Just to not waste money, I bet channel will quickly gain a lot of subscribers, so later they can use income from youtube channel to 'boost' new gg budget.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• YG is in deficit since 2019 yet it doesn't stop them debuting 2 boy groups and continue spending and even investing to new business ventures. For a company as big as YG, being deficit on paper doesn't mean income stop coming in, it might also means the company's money is being finance somewhere else. YG literally just open a new building. What makes you think they are not in the position of debuting a ngg? Lol especially now when they just made their biggest music sales income with BP and finally having a physical seller boygroup in their own, not to mention the biggest celebrity in Korea last year is from YG.

Also, dumb of you to think this girl group will be anything like BP meaning they have to look rich when being rich is not the only concept there is and the last time I checked, that's not the only way to stand out either.

• YG is in deficit since 2019 yet it doesn't stop them debuting 2 boy groups and continue spending and even investing to new business ventures. For a company as big as YG, being deficit on paper doesn't mean income stop coming in, it might also means the company's money is being finance somewhere else. YG literally just open a new building. What makes you think they are not in the position of debuting a ngg? Lol especially now when they just made their biggest music sales income with BP and finally having a physical seller boygroup in their own, not to mention the biggest celebrity in Korea last year is from YG.

Also, dumb of you to think this girl group will be anything like BP meaning they have to look rich when being rich is not the only concept there is and the last time I checked, that's not the only way to stand out either.

I was talking more about MV looking rich because recent debuting girl groups have really good music videos.

Yeah I know that YG put money into different things like 4.4 mln USD for Zepeto, the thing is what was a point of it?

Also you said that they've opened new building, I know it but if you think in smart way about it and for example look how football/soccer clubs are building and opening new stadiums then you will already know that it usually put clubs in debts.

You can check in this article how so many clubs that we think that they are "richest" somehow are also have biggest debts.

https://www.spurs-web.com/spur…ean-clubs-over-1-billion/

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So far, Kang Seojin visual (Sulli look-a-like) and vocal talent (I specifically love her tone) doesn't disappoint and she is apparently 5'7 or above in height

Apparently Seojin (and a bunch of other female trainees) left YG in late 2020.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• Those girl groups you are referring to are most likely have similar style as BlackPrint or trying to be them, I am certain YG won't let this ngg to have a similar style and music as BP and be a direct competition to them so in that case they don't have to look expensive on mvs like BP, if that's what you mean.

Apparently Seojin (and a bunch of other female trainees) left YG in late 2020.

Apparently an ex-trainee and a YG producer confirmed that Seojin is still in YG, the producer said she is preparing to debut in a girlgroup. She is the longest trainee in YG currently and if she indeed debuting in this group, she would most likely the oldest member as well.

People said the same thing about debuting Blackpink while 2ne1 was peaking (remember that "future 2ne1" was teased all the way back in 2012) and look where BP is now.

Whether or not they will be successful is anyone's guess but the company sees the profit in blackpink and if you think they won't try to recreate it, you're wrong.

Oh they gonna create another BlackPink for sure but I don't think this specific group will be THAT group coz that will mean BP and this group will be competing each other at the same time unless BP disbands this year

• Those girl groups you are referring to are most likely have similar style as BlackPrint or trying to be them, I am certain YG won't let this ngg to have a similar style and music as BP and be a direct competition to them so in that case they don't have to look expensive on mvs like BP, if that's what you mean.

Apparently an ex-trainee and a YG producer confirmed that Seojin is still in YG, the producer said she is preparing to debut in a girlgroup. She is the longest trainee in YG currently and if she indeed debuting in this group, she would most likely the oldest member as well.

Oh they gonna create another BlackPink for sure but I don't think this specific group will be THAT group coz that will mean BP and this group will be competing each other at the same time unless BP disbands this year

Hopefully Teddy can create an original sound for them that doesn't give extreme comparisons to 2NE1/BP.

• It's kinda weird. They introduced/teased the members of 2ne1, BlackPink and even the trainees they let go for years/ months before they debut yet they are oddly mysterious for this new girl group.

I can't imagine the pressure YG is in right now. Debuting a ngg when their current one is still breaking records, has become the standard and possibly hasn't peaked yet. And they have to up the standard in terms of visuals and star power after giving us BP, expectation is high, making this debut the most exciting debut in 4th gen for me.

I have so much expectation for the members, YG letting go talents such as Suah and Youha (the most disappointing one, she is just so damn talented!!) And visuals such as Maya of Niziu and IT Girl potential and choir member, Chloe (Adidas child model and 2 times Allure model. She is apparently above 5'7 in height) might mean that the girls in the line-up are so much better than them. So far, Kang Seojin visual (Sulli look-a-like) and vocal talent (I specifically love her tone) doesn't disappoint and she is apparently 5'7 or above in height. It's exciting how YG will build the hype and how they gonna introduce the members, hoping they gonna start teasing them up if they really gonna debut them this year!

maya is from yg japan lol..

• I’m also excited for them to debut.ive seen the video of 5?7? Girls going into yg building and ppl speculating They are the ngg members.

I think they’ll get a lot of comments if their visuals are not on bar with bps and personally I hope yg noticed the difference in skill level and lack of unity in bp after their debut and the new girls have similar skill level.

I think the group concept would be more on the youthful/playful girl crush and won’t have teddy as producer but we’ll see.

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• Yg lost there main trainees like 2 years ago.

And the 2 remaining are Chinese group members

All the babymon members are gonna be transfers or newer

Actually, there's 3 known Chinese trainees, 2 from that chinese survival show and the girl named Bella and apparently they are preparing to debut in China, not in this group.

If you follow the timeline and details, the known YG trainees in korea left YG almost around the same time and that's after the burning sun scandal but I don't think they left bc of the scandal, they left bc YG canceled the plan to create a survival show for the girl group - YG was supposed to make 2 survival shows for girls and boys. The trainees who stayed are the chosen candidates, the girls who recently passed the audition after the exodus are most likely not part of the line-up as it is recently confirmed following a clip from a certain show that was filmed back in 2019 at the old YG building who said that the ngg were practicing that time and that the person who mentioned that also said that he is witnessing the creation of ygngg. So most likely the line-up has been finalized for awhile now, the members has been training way before that time and that they are indeed preparing for their debut this year. Jane and Vicky are still in China btw so if they will debut in this group, they should be in korea by now.

• I’m also excited for them to debut.ive seen the video of 5?7? Girls going into yg building and ppl speculating They are the ngg members.

I think they’ll get a lot of comments if their visuals are not on bar with bps and personally I hope yg noticed the difference in skill level and lack of unity in bp after their debut and the new girls have similar skill level.

I think the group concept would be more on the youthful/playful girl crush and won’t have teddy as producer but we’ll see.

BlackLabel is preparing their own girl group, so Teddy might focus on them. I would love a new producer for ygngg. If Baby Monster is indeed the group's name, we might get 2 concepts, Baby = youth/cute concept and Monster = dark concept.

• Who even uses Zepeto?

• If YGE is really debuting a new GG this year (which I doubt), they need to start generating some buzz. I don’t know if a Survival show is really necessary though.

A few months ago I came across an article from 2016 in which YG said he was worried about Blackpink’s future because they didn’t have a survival program like Ikon and Winner. And look how far they’ve come.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!