Are there any Spanish KPop-songs ?

• I want music like this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is there even any?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Triple777 had a Spanish and Korean version of their debut song:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Kard hasn't done a full Spanish song, but some of them have Spanish in them:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Salalalala  Slayurfaves  bunnyviolet

Just a very random thought, would you consider a song-cover of a Spanish song a KPop-song? 🤔

Was just randomly thinking of it, since Howon is literally from South America and therefore loves Spanish songs (And jesus fucking christ, they call him Juan in America)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• quite a few..

Magnetic - Monsta X with Colombian singer Sebastian Yatra

Si Fueres Mia - D.O.

Lo Siento - SuJu with several Latin pop artists

One More Time (Otra Vez) - SuJu with Latin pop group Reiz

Lullaby - which had versions in multiple languages including Spanish - GOT7

And the intro in Hot Sauce is actually Spanish.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• spanish!

• I didn't know about Sebastian Yatra collaborating with monstax. I guess I'm not really up to date

how long ago was this?

• oh I never heard of them. I don't know I guess it would be just a cover

• External Content open.spotify.com

• VAV did a fully Spanish version of Give Me More

Super Junior also covered a Spanish song

• I didn't know about Sebastian Yatra collaborating with monstax. I guess I'm not really up to date

how long ago was this?

It got released not that long after Wonho left so Starship never really promoted it compared to the other songs off All About Luv. It was really only promoted a bit by their American label.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!