Waiting on Subs

ITZY's Now Show "Gap of Itzy" Season 2 Episode 9

KBS Cool FM BTOB's Kiss The Radio 220628

Moonbyul's Studio Moon Night Season 2 Ep 46

MBC FM4U GOT7's Youngjae's Close Friend 220630

I will update as subs become available.
    If I'm missing anything, let me know.

• fdblink

Changed the title of the thread from “Nayeon - All Variety and Radio Shows Since Debut” to “Nayeon - All Variety and Radio Shows for this Promo Period”.
  • My sense is that the Manager/Omniescent Interfering View and Amazing Saturday are the most relevant shows when it comes to reaching Korean GP... PIxid has a crap ton of views but almost all the top comments are in Engilsh which tells me its more for international fans. Hopefully someone actually living in Korea can let us know what programs are best for promotions aimed at Korean GP.

• My sense is that the Manager/Omniescent Interfering View and Amazing Saturday are the most relevant shows when it comes to reaching Korean GP... PIxid has a crap ton of views but almost all the top comments are in Engilsh which tells me its more for international fans. Hopefully someone actually living in Korea can let us know what programs are best for promotions aimed at Korean GP.

Not sure, but I can say Amazing Saturday was the most boring one for me and it wasn't just this episode but just in general, I never liked Amazing Saturday.

The most entertaining one was The Manager which was not only entertaining but is great if you just want to know random things about Nayeon that you most may not know.

Youngjin's Health Center is extremely funny.

The ones that don't have subs yet are mainly talk shows and from experience generally not as exciting if you just want some quick entertainment, probably only the most dedicated Nayeon stans will sit through it to finish.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!