Is Snsd the smartest older generation girl group of them all?

• Yes they are!

Yoona is the only one who was going to be successful no matter what happened because she was huge since before debut. Korea was always going to be in love with her which means SM was always going to give her what she wants.

I love how the rest play their cards first with SM and then after SM for those who left.

Those who want to do music in Korea and have stable variety show promotions definitely stayed with SM because SM has the power to promote them well. Yuri chose to do it all; music, acting, modeling, variety shows, cooking.

Hyoyeon is different, she knew that her solo music career wasn't going to be so successful so she chose to be a DJ, something that can enable her to make her own music and also tour in different clubs around Asia and she knew that SM would make it easy. Honestly, I think she gets to have the most fun because she parties and works at the same time.

For those who left, they are smart enough to know that a music career in Korea, without a huge Korean label is almost a waste of time so Tiffany went to the US for music and came back to Korea to tour, do a huge musical, model and act. Which is super smart, I mean, look at her now!

Meanwhile, Sooyoung and Seohyun know exactly what to do, they turn music and dancing into a hobby and become full-time models and actresses. That way, they can't be hindered by anything to do with music.

Everyone gets to do what they love while keeping it real and fun and still making bank.

Honestly, if all the other older groups had done something like this, I'm sure they'd all still be relevant too.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sure they are actually smart, but this also has to do with the companies. SME is really a rare thing in kpop regardless giving chances for their idols individual careers tbh. Without a company willing to help you, obviously it'll be difficult and also unfortunately majority of those group end on bad term with their companies. Individual success while being active in a group is more on the rare side too.

I think overall they saw opportunities and took it on the right time. I'm really proud of them all. They always do their best towards their careers and that's why we see so many great achievements. They really do their work diligently.

• People dont want to admit it but groups splitting after 7 or so years is the on the members best interest.Its fun watching them go their seperate ways and follow their individual dreams

• if there one thing I can say it’s that SM is the best at planning long term careers for their idols, Most SM groups are still going strong and enjoy having a solid fandom even years into the game. SNSD ofc is no exception and all of the members still have solid career’s, with certain members like taeyeon being exceptionally popular still.

• They took what SM prepared for them as the foundation and built on it. SM prepared them by providing solo works in many areas of the entertainment field. Their personalities and hardwork earned them their place and cemented their stable career.

One of the thing I admire from them is that they seem to know what they want by the end of their active group days, they consult with each other about their goals and proceed from there. All of them also get to enjoy their hobbies and even thrive from it, like SHY becoming golf fashion endorsers and Yuri now becoming a certified cook. Hyo even won a skiing competition because she had time to enjoy her hobbies amidst her work.

Some have bigger ambitions like Seohyun and Tiffany, some are more laid back and only work when they feel like doing like Sunny. To have that authority to do what they want is something that is achievable because of the foundation that they already built.

• Sure they are actually smart, but this also has to do with the companies. SME is really a rare thing in kpop regardless giving chances for their idols individual careers tbh. Without a company willing to help you, obviously it'll be difficult and also unfortunately majority of those group end on bad term with their companies. Individual success while being active in a group is more on the rare side too.

I think overall they saw opportunities and took it on the right time. I'm really proud of them all. They always do their best towards their careers and that's why we see so many great achievements. They really do their work diligently.

That's why even if it's called Shitty Management, they always know how to individually promote all their idols unless there's something beyond SM's control.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• People dont want to admit it but groups splitting after 7 or so years is the on the members best interest.Its fun watching them go their seperate ways and follow their individual dreams

While I agree, I also think that keeping it together works for those members who don't have huge solo fandoms.

• They just know how to take advantage of what they've built :cursing: :cursing:

#Anticipate15thYearComeback

I really hope it happens, fingers crossed.

• They took what SM prepared for them as the foundation and built on it. SM prepared them by providing solo works in many areas of the entertainment field. Their personalities and hardwork earned them their place and cemented their stable career.

One of the thing I admire from them is that they seem to know what they want by the end of their active group days, they consult with each other about their goals and proceed from there. All of them also get to enjoy their hobbies and even thrive from it, like SHY becoming golf fashion endorsers and Yuri now becoming a certified cook. Hyo even won a skiing competition because she had time to enjoy her hobbies amidst her work.

Some have bigger ambitions like Seohyun and Tiffany, some are more laid back and only work when they feel like doing like Sunny. To have that authority to do what they want is something that is achievable because of the foundation that they already built.

Facts only!

And dude, they worked so hard! They deserve it all.

• if there one thing I can say it’s that SM is the best at planning long term careers for their idols, Most SM groups are still going strong and enjoy having a solid fandom even years into the game. SNSD ofc is no exception and all of the members still have solid career’s, with certain members like taeyeon being exceptionally popular still.

I have strong love-hate feelings for SM because of that.

SM can be like, we'll make you until you are set for life and we'll also block you if you don't do what we want.

Ugh! It's so hard!

• They definitely chose the right paths.

Especially Taeyeon with her solo career.

Each of them chose their own way and didn't force anything on themselves.

And also Jessica way has been the right one in the end.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• True.

• I'm so happy for all of them, Jessica too. And I think Jessica is the biggest boss because she has no one controlling her anything even though she doesn't have the kind of resources that the rest have especially OH:GG. But it all works depending on what hse really loves doing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!