Talking about line distribution

• There are worse singers than her tbh even those get more lines

Like who? I actually think she might be the weakest vocalist I know of at least,

ik ppl don't want to accept it but it's true she's a weak vocalist

I don't think every idol in a group is in a group because they have talent some idols are in a group because of their personality or visuals

I personally think she was added for her visuals (I'm not trying to be mean but it's true she doesn't have the talent)

• Like who? I actually think she might be the weakest vocalist I know of at least,

ik ppl don't want to accept it but it's true she's a weak vocalist

I don't think every idol in a group is in a group because they have talent some idols are in a group because of their personality or visuals

I personally think she was added for her visuals (I'm not trying to be mean but it's true she doesn't have the talent)

There are but I won’t mention them. Several idols debuted with horrible horrible vocal techniques and even trended several times due to it. I even like a lot of those bands but I don’t want to start a feud

• The problem with Vivi is that the company doesn't let her shine anywhere she doesn't get to be the center in the choreograph she's always shoved in the back her screen time is almost non existent, she's just feels like a backup dancer that got to be put in a group.

They didn't even try to push her in Queendom,it's worse than a filer membre it feels like she's was added to the group just to be the token foreigner and that's it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!