[BTS Content] How about a rapline mixtape?

• Would you like to see a rapline mixtape happen? 18

The result is only visible to the participants.

In the last few months everyone has been talking about mixtapes, specially since both V and JK have been teasing theirs for a long time.

The other day I remembered that air force one concert, and this thought ran through my mind.

What if we had a rapline mixtape?

We all know they have different tastes and vision, but if it works for a BTS album, I'm sure they could make it work for their own mixtape.

It would specially please fans who miss their roots on more focused hip hop tracks. They could probably invite a vocal line member for a track or two just to make it more diverse.

What are your thoughts?

• How to say.. Kinda yeah? But considering how little we get of rapline on any BTS music in latest years I would prefer for a mixtape from any of holy trinity separately to compensate such unfortunate drought (edit: I mean, cause a mixtape from each rapline member means we get 3 mixtapes of rapline music :) )and only then mayve plus rapline one. Hoseok is working on his new mixtape and hopefully we'll be blessed by his masterpiece very very soon, considering Hope World, CNS and then upgraded Blue Side his new music will be mindblowing.

I also would love for their mixtapes to be actual albums with promotion, again due to how little they get in BTS' music so they could be promoted and visible as rappers at least like that.

What I would love to have even now is rapline concert. You are so on point with mention of All Force One, rapline with their charisma don't even need choreos to put stage on fire. Just imagine Cyphers, Tear, Her, Ugh!, Ddaeng, maybe even solos from BTS albums, both Yoongi and Joon mixtapes and Hope World (or hopefully both Hoseok's mixtapes) and maybe CNS and other collabs on stage? Would be the best concert ever!

• Hahaha why?

Why's that? You mean because it would be promoted more?

I wonder if that would go against the "7" image that BH defends so much.

yes. If they ever go for it, I would want it to be a proper promoted album. But yeah as you said, it might go against their "7" motto. So it might never happen :-( .

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• How to say.. Kinda yeah? But considering how little we get of rapline on any BTS music in latest years I would prefer for a mixtape from any of holy trinity separately to compensate such unfortunate drought (edit: I mean, cause a mixtape from each rapline member means we get 3 mixtapes of rapline music :) )and only then mayve plus rapline one. Hoseok is working on his new mixtape and hopefully we'll be blessed by his masterpiece very very soon, considering Hope World, CNS and then upgraded Blue Side his new music will be mindblowing.

I also would love for their mixtapes to be actual albums with promotion, again due to how little they get in BTS' music so they could be promoted and visible as rappers at least like that.

What I would love to have even now is rapline concert. You are so on point with mention of All Force One, rapline with their charisma don't even need choreos to put stage on fire. Just imagine Cyphers, Tear, Her, Ugh!, Ddaeng, maybe even solos from BTS albums, both Yoongi and Joon mixtapes and Hope World (or hopefully both Hoseok's mixtapes) and maybe CNS and other collabs on stage? Would be the best concert ever!

You're completely right, but due to the "7" image I wonder if we'll ever have proper albums for each one of them.

Such thought even fuels akgaes even more, that I despise with the strength of a thousand suns haha.

I love every single one of them, but it would drive certain sects of the fandom even crazier.

For instance I love JK's voice along with Tae's, but a song performed by both of them would stir a lot of craziness. Or JK with Jimin. Because of that I doubt things like that would ever happen :peperain:

• Rapline is amazing together so I'm down!

I know, it would be wonderful.

They balance each other so well.

Namjoon has amazing stage presence and can drive the crowd crazy, Suga has got amazing flow, and I love J-Hope's "sing like" rap style (sigh I don't know how to explain, it's like he sings when he raps, he has melody and adds so much good drama and deepness to their songs) :pepelove1: .

Tear is would of the best examples of this.

• I love their songs together so I'd totally be here for a whole mixtape. Their styles and approaches are different so having an album with their contrasting ideas and inputs would be amazing. I'd also need a vlive or interview of them discusing how the entire process was like. That'd probably be as enjoyable as the music itself :melon_think:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!