so HYBE can release merch for hobis album but not physicals

• FGS why no army are asking for physical albums? His fanbase is not doing that too. I do hope he gets CDs he deserves it. He is like the scapegoat for this hybe's experiment.

Fans are asking for physicals tho. There was a whole mess on twitter cause everyone was so fcking angry. We went for that app to downgrade its rankings and write demands about proper physicals. Obviously there were dense dumbos who thought it's what he wanted or it's for environment :rolleyes: And company stans too, who went upvoting app or like that bora who mistranslated bighit_music words so it looked like the decision from both them and Hoseok and I even saw someone saying "if bighit and Hoseok didn't want it then we wouldn't be in such mess" :facepalm:

The problem is that whole promo is so fcked up that there is no time for anything. Like we didn't knew even dates a week ago, we didn't know there would be pre-release even, so we couldn't even put goals. Then info dropped, we started to make goals, then info dropped about physicals and everything became a mess like nobody understood anything, everyone was angry and dissapointed, at same time Hoseok teases, pics are dropping, while we all are arguing - basically all it in last 5 days. And, you know, Hoseok is always watching so it was probably fcked up for him too to see fans in such chaos and not for a good reason when he's so excited for that new chapter in his career and eventually we just focused on Hoseok to shower him with love and support and excitement which he deserves cause what we can do at this point :-(

Also the problem with Hoseok's fanbases is that they can't even breath in his support without someone calling them names. Like they can't even collect funds for Hoseok release without some dumbos camping in their mentions with bs like "he didn't even say when he's releasing anything why do u collect" (when Hoseok already said that new mixtape is coming for sure) or "attention: that is not group funds do not share it" :facepalm:

I hope big accounts start some hashtags so that HYBE could come to their senses

JK spotify issue was solved only after fans started spamming spotify with hashtags

I think JK's issue was on spotify or CP side, cause when Hoseok had multiple issue and we complained to spotify they directly said that it's on bighit side. And big accs.. ugh... I think majority of them are playing that game right now

well some of them are really useful tho e.g. bts chart data

Oh, btschartdata is a funny case. Cause yeah, they are useful and great source of information but they are actually either whole Hoseok's anti or just don't like him at all. Do you know that they haven't been updating anything about Hoseok's spotify account (number of followers) for about a year till they were called out on that when they updated for another time info about Joon's acc? Turned out some fans actually didn't even know that Hoseok's is the most followed or even his numbers due to this :rolleyes: . I also have been there long enough to remember how when Hope World dropped that acc instead of streaming (cause back then it was really the only our guide in streaming) started some polls between songs from BTS and somewhere Hope World's were included, it lasted for days, when ppl asked why we aren't streaming but voting instead they said that all that voting is to make playlist for streaming and tbh I don't even remember that that playlist came to reality. It was fun actually and didn't look that bad back then cause we didn't even treated free releases as smth serious as we do now and Hope World did tremendously good regardless, but it definitely looks not ok from nowadays point of view. They also didn't do much for CNS at first tbh, fans have been asking them for streaming parties for few days. So yeah, funny case)

• I will be cursed for saying this but the fault lies in ot7 army for endorsing ot7 too much and shutting down the solo stans for years. Now that solo stans are needed, they don't have them for getting things done. And most of big accounts are clout chasers or BTS shooters who are only in here for fanwars. So yeah i think they're afraid of getting ratiio-ed lol so they're keeping silence and non hsk biased would not care. I do hope they all get CDs though because even if they don't do well in digitals they would all be selling albums well and that will inturn give more hype and promo to the albums.

WRONG!

Solo stans are trash and will continue to be.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!