[enter-talk] AESPA IS GOOD AT LIVEㅋㅋㅋ

• [enter-talk] AESPA IS GOOD AT LIVEㅋㅋㅋ

bypannchoaJune 27, 2022
    They did well this time but I was shocked at how many downvotes they gotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ there were so many upvotes in the Coachella posts hating on them but they got praising posts for their showcase but I was so shocked to see the downvotes on these posts and positive commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋ At this rate, you guys just don't care about Aespa's skills and just want to f*cking hate on them no?ㅋㅋ

post response:
    [+213][-132]
    original post: here

1. [+108, -15]
    But seriously, if you're gonna praise them, I wish just praised them properly... They got so much hate so just can they get as much praises when they do well?ㅠㅠ Honestly, I'm not even a fan of them but I pity Aespa because of all the hate they get

2. [+92, -25]
    What's f*cking funny are the comments insisting that they didn't sing liveㅋㅋㅋㅋ They also hear good voices but they keep insisting not knowing that they were actually singing live...ㅋㅋ F*cking funny

3. [+68, -18]
    I don't know for the other songs but Black Mamba, Let's Too Short and Lucid Dream were really live and they did well

4. [+36, -2]
    And when people praise them, there's no comment. You guys were going on and on asking them to sing live but why did you disappear now? You guys are so transparent that it's funnyㅋㅋ Ningning only made a small mistake during Coachella but they all did well. You guys are such a mess to hate on them no matter what

5. [+32, -9]
    I don't even know if they did so bad at Coachella to deserve that amount of hate. When I first saw it, I thought that they did pretty well.. It's obvious that your voice shakes during live no? Also, you guys keep bringing up the fact that they made a mistake and nitpick about it all the timeㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+32, -7]
    Aespa are freaking talented though? Just why did their company made them lipsync all this time?

[enter-talk] KARINA AT THE SHOWCASE

AVvXsEilSN4WsmsPsVLCMB5uQo0VJOJUhB7oYqLbd06Lbr892qaYXQpKPWIL_ZlI54wcY84ZEuYOUfnEuJa5p-2CdkNJ1AdLLoy8r7EntbnmTirXXTlwmm-rr_QE6VbxtsU5coZ1FRMPjHHd5WzGI_JhmxLVdNgc-xhTG2yxAGqS0lwjpsACD0IImpoGz_Su=s16000

AVvXsEidbYFSE2--bqxt8n48s8p5IrfZLChiJS9kn56aUVQW7n59ViPiCzwXoiWguwBucOxh9AAzxHxyCQT7oBvCR1ALt66Xr7qu4zTYCfCo8m7PJsgoqarzXhrF-b-uBtjwB67zSbPuxeSBXAoF8feYgM2LlBqaoXTY2czYXcvRQqHDxf-hvcnnVpOmIxpA=s16000

AVvXsEgFoGtbwZuOMHteYIGjD9JGd-p8K5cNXwgd00jXQP8yXtvx7eQipbo9_u2jUi4STUCX3O12sPmXAxmX_sg5XyeYgmbaUHby9Aet1h2iXB-XBtwEOO8KQXl7kEkxwGfez6xGEGEVsGV9J4wx--90sCfTLed8RYgnOFsmA1zByh2bdTHIpnBnR4uXECZ6=s16000

AVvXsEicdoJMgKg9tUKs04f20AMNjN-Q9h3g7pe_qj5d3ZvWsa2mMQjEH2pDLf03A2z9jWwg6Pum39HueiMGhM-t3Cry8OOL9AG6ulZnZ7tGeqDQTWRkKD_xafijhCY3Utwgr3CvqCfClbgNnyETflp07_xzyyMMYYoYXRm1TXpSRxrzCibQ3pmzbTvxhe03=s16000

post response:

[+46][-21]
    original post: here

1. [+30, -15]
    Wow... how did they do this?... she somehow became the SM-style

2. [+24, -4]
    Just freaking pretty..

3. [+19, -5]
    F*cking pretty

4. [+7, -2]
    I saved this gif. Freaking pretty
    AVvXsEiPhWnw942RO7S8iDdlM7WMXh1tWRY0yWtGrh-M-lLeUoZLYaSXpKvqWWgHE9RI3AzeeOr0x2OEkry7fiSCWjY0Bpkf8EyUYETzCXWGmLMHaS5UF8FgHzNJ4GJXHhOVIq7Xqq-AdMdmBMqH-ywA95kxSkPqwuaddm3eKPI5hJ1VKLheqVige4cJaHJR=s16000

5. [+4, -1]
    Wow... I was worried before looking at the comments because I was scared it would be filled with hate comments..

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Why are they surprised? Those people weren't waiting for improvement or feedback on their "criticism" because it wasn't actually criticism, it was fake concern, hatred and bashing. Of course they'd be no where to be seen when there is nothing in particular to "criticise".

• Aespa are too talented

and i don't care at this point people who say that they have no stage presence and don't sing live are just lying

because they did very good in the showcase

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• But their showcase, actually them and others I have been following lately (latest I saw was water bomb so like majority acts there) put the backtrack on so loud that you can’t call it live singing. Just in between they’d participate and maybe say something to cheer the audience to make it seem “live”

Lots of kpop idols get away with this so it doesn’t particularly matter in comparison but yeah personally this isn’t live singing for me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!