LISA AND TAEHYUNG BETTER BRACE THEMSELVES...

• So much of drama and fights already... Bogum better take the center stage while the other two hideeeee... people are even fighting about who will get more crowd cheers, fighting about which fandom stands in the front and so on...

Praying for these two... :sob-bunny::ragec:

• Wow I missed all this drama? It’s it happening now?

Yup... people have gathered for hours together now... some armys have implemented no. System with the intention of crowd control, however people need to stand basis that number which mean they cannot get closer look at the idols... some armys and non fans don't want this as they have also waited for hours...

• Lisa at Celine has been such a positive experience up until now. It's a shame, but expected.

There's talk that V fans are taking lightsticks.. Hedi Slimane likes a certain aesthetic and no matter how famous he is, this will be V's last invitation if Army's turn it into a KPop event. And that will be no bad thing actually so I hope they scream their heads off.

• Lisa at Celine has been such a positive experience up until now. It's a shame, but expected.

There's talk that V fans are taking lightsticks.. Hedi Slimane likes a certain aesthetic and no matter how famous he is, this will be V's last invitation if Army's turn it into a KPop event. And that will be no bad thing actually so I hope they scream their heads off.

Irrespective of what Hedi might like having more buzz about the event aint a bad thing...

Hope both Lisa and Tae fans cheer them as much as possible and just let them enjoy the event....

• I have no problem with organizing. But when you make a system to suit your fandom and expect other people to follow... come on.

It is not only blinks and armys who are going to be there. Fashion fans are also going to be there.

Treating this like its a bts concert and everyone has to go by your system its a bit much.

:pepe-life-support: thats kinda embarassing ngl, isnt the whole point of a fashion show to highlight the fashion? now imagine there will be army lightsticks :cryingr::angryr:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• They'll be fine. I think people are worrying for nothing. They're professionals who've been through worse things where embarrassing kpop fans are concerned.

lol lets wait and see how this will go before hoping for certain situations to happen... :suure:

i hope everything will go smoothly for both idols and fandoms.

i don't need an interaction or whatever, but it would be nice to know both can enjoy events without worrying about online fanwar stuff ruining it.

• I guess that user who made a thread about "precautious posts of fanwars....." was right all along....

9:30pm paris time

Wasn't it you who made that thread if I remember correctly? :/

what nonsense is this :huuh: they aren't doing him a favour by calling him

the only aesthetic that matters is clout and money and he brings both lol

More than anyone else ¬‿¬

lol lets wait and see how this will go before hoping for certain situations to happen... :suure:

That fandom on this forum has a habit of making predictions which never come true so let them :rolleyes:

They'll be fine. I think people are worrying for nothing. They're professionals who've been through worse things where embarrassing kpop fans are concerned.

Blowing things out of proportion (even before the things have actually happened) is not new to kpop fans ¬‿¬

Lisa at Celine has been such a positive experience up until now. It's a shame, but expected.

Wishful thinking :facepalm:

Wow I missed all this drama? It’s it happening now?

Nothing happened yet. People on the spot are always more mature than kids on the internet (because they make up scenarios in their heads) so there is a huge possibility of nothing happening in some time as well. It's just people trying to find reasons to fight....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!