LISA AND TAEHYUNG BETTER BRACE THEMSELVES...

• noooooooooooooooooo :pepe-life-support:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• noooooooooooooooooo :pepe-life-support:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wow this must really be the most horrible thing they faced seeing the numerous tweets they made

• Wow this must really be the most horrible thing they faced seeing the numerous tweets they made

its both the fandoms :cryingr: but irl they're quiet :waterr:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• its both the fandoms :cryingr: but irl they're quiet :waterr:

People are making such a big fuss about this, even on this site & its so pathetic. 4/5+ threads... Please.

From all the clips i've seen, everything is calm & good at the place itself... Just focus on the event and the idol you're excited for. Its REALLY not that hard.

• why did they had to call a bts guy? Ugh, celine x Lisa is the best thing in fashion rigth now. He should go for gucci or something

Common sense is to call the biggest kpop individual in the world who happens to be in the biggest kpop group of all time. Simple:wellr:

Wow this must really be the most horrible thing they faced seeing the numerous tweets they made

They actually don't care about their favourite artist. They just want clout which they are getting now by making shady tweets.

People are making such a big fuss about this, even on this site & its so pathetic. 4/5+ threads... Please.

From all the clips i've seen, everything is calm & good at the place itself... Just focus on the event and the idol you're excited for. Its REALLY not that hard.

Just like that twitter account, the people on this forum also want attention. That's why so many threads about close to nothing happening yet. They are deprived of attention for some time now. So they are making most of it while they got chance.

• Lisa at Celine has been such a positive experience up until now. It's a shame, but expected.

There's talk that V fans are taking lightsticks.. Hedi Slimane likes a certain aesthetic and no matter how famous he is, this will be V's last invitation if Army's turn it into a KPop event. And that will be no bad thing actually so I hope they scream their heads off.

On the contrary, this will most likely be Taehyung's one of the many invites coming his way. Lightsticks, no matter what anyone thinks, is a non-issue compared to all the appalling scandals that rocked the Paris Fashion Week through the years!

This show is a business and it is about who can bring the most clout and generate the most revenues.

• People are making such a big fuss about this, even on this site & its so pathetic. 4/5+ threads... Please.

Even here only one akgae is making those threads tho and mind you she is herself one of the biggest BP anti.

• Lisa at Celine has been such a positive experience up until now. It's a shame, but expected.

There's talk that V fans are taking lightsticks.. Hedi Slimane likes a certain aesthetic and no matter how famous he is, this will be V's last invitation if Army's turn it into a KPop event. And that will be no bad thing actually so I hope they scream their heads off.

Their loss, I'm bet he has bigger brands lined up to sign him.

• Pete has been posting about tae for years, it was their decision to invite tae. He didn't beg them he never even sponsored them on ig depsite having bigger engagements than their current GA. Some people act like other big brands aren't lining up to sign him under them , and he only accepted their offer because of Hedi.

Edited once, last by elliejr ().

• Pete has been posting about tae for years, it was their decision to invite tae. He didn't beg them he never even sponsored them on ig depsite having bigger engagements than their current GA. Some people act like other big brands aren't lining up to sign him under them and he only accepted their offer because of Hedi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!