JYP should have gave Nayeon a solo during the hight of her popularity!!!

• They waited way to long. This women is slaying. She could have reached untouchable It- Girl status like Jennie or Suzy by now.

pasted-from-clipboard.gif

pasted-from-clipboard.gif

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• SandyBee3

Changed the title of the thread from “JYP should have give Nayeon a solo during the hight of her popularity!!!” to “JYP should have gave Nayeon a solo during the hight of her popularity!!!”.
  • I don’t think newer kpop Fans have an idea ok how popular Twice used to be.

I started getting into kpop in 2017 and Twice was so huge. I remember how Koreans were asked which groups they were into after the BBMA‘s and many replied that they were only interested in Twice.

It’s really sad how JYP killed their hype. Nayeon used to be soooo popular and Tzuyu‘s visuals were so adored

They’re not unpopular now by any means but they could have been much bigger

• who says she is not in the height of her popularity now?

just bc Twice members havent had solo activities yet their fans havent been able to brag as much about their IT girl status but they are literally the most known gg group in SK

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I honestly don't agree mate. There is a reason why all of them waited this far.

And why they got so big.

It's because they all acted and functioned as a group.

Now? They are more experienced and understand how it all goes.

We Once have been asking for solo's and so on.

But I think this is the right time.

Because like you mentioned Suzy, Miss A went down quite quickly because it was regarded as Suzy and friends.

• I mean for the Group it was a good thing, but for the individual members this decision was bad. Cause one day Group activities will become less and solo activities are what becomes important. That’s why think companies should take the opportunity if a member is getting super popular.

• She's my IT girl and that's all that matters to me.

• I agree but the fact that they stood together as a group during the height of their popularity is probably one of the factors of why they were so popular during that time.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Agree, but not for your reasons. Mostly because i feel this didnt happen sooner because that fucking company dont want to. For the other part, the girl is still very popular, maybe not so much in Korea, but globally she is doing numbers. Anyway, we cant change the past and the girl is doing great. Enjoy the debut.

• Miss A went down quickly because the other members were never able to get as much attention as Suzy had. It’s not the same situation with Twice. Several members have a strong individual fan base.

Not saying the timing is wrong, but during the hight of her popularity ( not saying she isn’t popular) this debut would have hit differently. Just a thought. I’m happy with this regardless

• Miss A went down quickly because the other members were never able to get as much attention as Suzy had. It’s not the same situation with Twice. Several members have a strong individual fan base.

Not saying the timing is wrong, but during the hight of her popularity ( not saying she isn’t popular) this debut would have hit differently. Just a thought. I’m happy with this regardless

to me? For a 7 year idol? She is doing quite well.

• I agree but the fact that they stood together as a group during the height of their popularity is probably one of the factors of why they were so popular during that time.

Solo’s in between wouldn’t have ruined the dynamic. It never has with any Group… at least no Group I know of.

SNSD also had solos and were unstoppable as a Group. But maybe the members didn’t wanted one.. who knows.

• Solo’s in between wouldn’t have ruined the dynamic. It never has with any Group… at least no Group I know of.

SNSD also had solos and were unstoppable as a Group. But maybe the members didn’t wanted one.. who knows.

if I am to be honest, these girls are pretty much content machines.

They are having more comebacks than anyone (if you include JPN) , Youtube series that won't stop (I AM STILL BEHIND GIRLS), several CF's and marketing stuff.

The fact that in their 7th year they finally get a break to pursue individual activities, to me is great.

Did I want it to be faster? I don't think there is an Once who will say they didn't want it.

But it's up to them after all.

• she spoiled it like two years ago on a radio show

yeah. i wonder if between mina and jeongyeon's breaks and the pandemic how much stuff ended up getting delayed or changed or scrapped completely

not to say that jyp is a beacon of goodness bc generally their decisions and plans have been absolute garbage, but there's more that's affected twice's position than just the company

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• Solo’s in between wouldn’t have ruined the dynamic. It never has with any Group… at least no Group I know of.

I dont think JYP knows how to balance solos with group activities tbf

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!