I know why SM released Aespa's Life's too short as pre-release

• No hate to Aespa or setup or smth, I knew it sounded familiar and I remembered why. This song is the female song with highest digital points on gaon - 2 billion. Anne-Marie's 2002 apparently was a huge hit in Korea and I think they wanted to recreate something like that maybe?

But idk, what you think

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here are instrumentals for both songs, you'll be surprised how similar they sound

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• most likely to experiment with a different vibe than their usual stuff

External Content www.youtube.com

• You could be right . However they took a big gamble with this using slow tempo song which aren't their signature sounds as their US debut and on top of that they already revealed the song months ago.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!