Why is flop group twices flop members not flopping individually?

• What a difficult time to be a thrice :pepe-sad:

Now they find more baseless reasons to discredit twice. Tragic.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Desbundar

• tbh i think people still expect twice to dominate charts over kwangya and bala bala idols

when someone says twice flopping i dont think they mean flopping by average standards but flopping by NGG standards

dont see this as a hate post though, i WANT twice to succeed and i liked nayeon's song way more than loona's comeback
    ( idk why nayeon's trying so hard for a sexy concept though )

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• tbh i think people still expect twice to dominate charts over kwangya and bala bala idols

when someone says twice flopping i dont think they mean flopping by average standards but flopping by NGG standards

dont see this as a hate post though, i WANT twice to succeed and i liked nayeon's song way more than loona's comeback
    ( idk why nayeon's trying so hard for a sexy concept though )

Actually they were called local gg who weren't popular outside sk when they were dominating kcharts, those people aren't rooting for them imo. As of now nayeons doing great on kcharts, icharts and sales so onces are happy...

Nah...I think this is the most nayeon nayeon has ever been more than a sexy/cute concept...every idol has both sides it's only fair to explore...yep its a whole bop and a half. I liked loonas cmb too btw:cheer-bunny:

Desbundar

• Now that they have insanely successful tour in the US, personal istg account growing big, huge increase in album sales and Nayeon solo been so successful all these loser must be crying in their toilet... Must be really sad for them.. Oh well sucks to be hater..

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6e316e66396f4565532d657a74513d3d2d32302e313463376634313366383565373030373631313434313132363835342e676966

• it's always smth lol. twice is dominating sk and japan? they're only popular domestically, local girl group, they'll never succeed internationally. twice start succeeding internationally? they're flopping in sk and japan, their reign is over, they'll never have solo careers. and now nayeon's solo is doing well so i can imagine thrice are pissed

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• it's always smth lol. twice is dominating sk and japan? they're only popular domestically, local girl group, they'll never succeed internationally. twice start succeeding internationally? they're flopping in sk and japan, their reign is over, they'll never have solo careers. and now nayeon's solo is doing well so i can imagine thrice are pissed

"Nayeon is the only relevant member, she should leave the group" soon, mark my words

• Oh, post a link. Love good meltdowns.

Album pre-order going from 500k to 505k over a year later.

Debut followers changing from 80k to over 200k

:pepe-joy::pepe-cringe::pepe-cringe::pepe-cringe:

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• Oh, post a link. Love good meltdowns.

You can check more on their account. They are also trying to take away Nayeon's followers achievements by saying Lisa had more.

Adding 5k to Rosè preorders just to make her look sales better lmao.

• Someone should make a thread about this just take make fun of them

:angryr::angryr::angryr:

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• Someone should make a thread about this just take make fun of them

:angryr::angryr::angryr:

The last one :cryingr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!