Main Vocalist Who Deserve More Praise

• post a video of your favorite underrated idol singing

mine is weki meki Suyeon

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Day6 has 4 Main vocalists. I don't mean this as an exaggeration their actual official positions are all 4 Main vocalists (only Dowoon isn't a main)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lee Changsub from BTOB

as a gg stan rarely listen to male idols but i enjoyed this :pepe-high-five:

• External Content www.youtube.com

Folks seldom talk about the b1a4 vocals

• Day6 has 4 Main vocalists. I don't mean this as an exaggeration their actual official positions are all 4 Main vocalists (only Dowoon isn't a main)

based on first video my favorite of the 4 is wonpil

what is your favorite song from them

• Siyeon:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Siyeon:

:lighter-pepe:

• External Content www.youtube.com

Folks seldom talk about the b1a4 vocals

first heard of him when oh my girl binnie and hyojung covered his song slighty tipsy

honestly such a great song i had to check out the original

• based on first video my favorite of the 4 is wonpil

what is your favorite song from them

Favourite song would probably be Letting Go

• Siyeon:

an idol im extremely familiar with shes amazing :pepe-toast:

• Favourite song would probably be Letting Go

before listening to this song i would have disagreed with 4 main vocals because i didnt care to much for him in the first video but he sounds great here lol. :pepe-high-five:

this is all my previous knowledge of day6

External Content youtube.com

• if its jo yuri yes i agree shes amazing do you have a favorite song from her comeback

• I feel like Hongki is one of those where people go "oh yeah him" and then forget about him otherwise. His voice is so mesmerizing to me.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• You should listen to Wonpil live in Shoot Me especially at the last bridge for this performance

• I feel like Hongki is one of those where people go "oh yeah him" and then forget about him otherwise. His voice is so mesmerizing to me.

not my favorite rate it 7/10 could be im just not feeling the song

• You should listen to Wonpil live in Shoot Me especially at the last bridge for this performance

might have to check them out more never really listen to any k bands before

• if its jo yuri yes i agree shes amazing do you have a favorite song from her comeback

my favorite song is this time

i feel like her voice color fits slow ballads like this more

i like love shhh too, it's kind of similar to yena's smiley which i loved

sad that she's going a bit unnoticed but at least her sales are pretty good

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!