[enter-talk] THEY TURNED GISELLE INTO SOME JANG WONYOUNG

• [enter-talk] THEY TURNED GISELLE INTO SOME JANG WONYOUNG

bypannchoaJune 22, 2022

AVvXsEhnBOhgpvPXBrNwqWX-abWx94gQNN5j1Vcletvoqk6aJHUcWfTBX2WGueL2_0ffjBiF1YZ56QPKna5m67-OlTKJaXQtbMufl79SALXvLb48zpqvyERkaTZCj20Pf_2z6PMZ47SD9umm32VwJ8Rza04TzuXhSBIagqNoXECqUo-65B9brJNwyctx-Qeq=s16000

SM photoshopped her like this

post response:

[+515][-165]

original post: here

1. [+241, -69]

But she looks like this even on screenㅋㅋ

AVvXsEhGhhbyXCQjX0ftCuhiJPJlmYXR5NgoAJiEOJBKtckhrdkfTUZTeQ_3Djc2SflIzDEp_DFjxu3Q3uzlDVbIDPru24YrNP0k5eLCe_kjojJj2bZBqAshA6GQECiQcRsZzJoQ2E7Pd2f8xnBBA1tP9cIOtnvFAy-PGIJ66xEHPEeJF23vJkYxDPnYSG4R=s16000

2. [+240, -36]

But you guys edit your Instagram pictures and are disillusioned into thinking that you guys actually look like that no? So that's why you guys are so confidently going around thinking that you should debut instead of Karina no?

3. [+191, -21]

She's out there donating while you guys are making personal attacks in the corner of your room towards someone who did nothing wrong...ㅎㅎ That's what you call a gap in lifestyle

4. [+68, -6]

AVvXsEg-ZIal5jrCeh23j1oBD3D2H6BYwrKkMQLvQrU_cxZo3ikhwbxcr2At0VZjFYkhvDmWOs82cJlZAoES2OXv4PwsSMrmwb8dGqwLVipyDSLWyzN8HbQMh0eSIsoz1cPX2UWFiZ4OcxQsA3wLTPC7HoXBo4ofDe0VAfqsAzI1Gzt-5hw-QeA4ebcZrzkz=s16000

5. [+67, -22]

Wow the editing is solid

6. [+57, -7]

Wow SM's editing team is working hard

7. [+47, -12]

It's not just Giselle though...

AVvXsEg6VQMZOX66TBQn55XRp0ZFFvV2fs61RQZD_Gh3wHlN3_9AGjI2qkd5OmR28H9uFKI72cfk3wRZgjKI8HrOgL8r0sJbLxLmarc1PmVq_ZoRMiUJz2vyYEI9JVQ7e3-Tfu_M8bmWPPuNngL8ZbKsYPpa0koWqLSf-uiufK1ibL1OyH5UHTiaalsJJpqg=s16000

8. [+46, -4]

You guys are shielding her saying that we're taking bad pictures of her but even her fansite master's pictures look like this so what are you gonna do?

AVvXsEjEcOLPslmAqrvwmmA033qgqY8JGsQsysJEYnyzUrtVYR7ZjWvI0ST-ub1Ycg3joI09yx6gWmI6f7_dz1orMapuVjTkITCfxu0zNEWW6iyvb5fFwS9uDdK3AMPe8MALPSCBZ6r3yLaTqBlIDGFsrz5qhoWQCpvVUEwfzlS_nHY3IEo_4ThgM1x-j9jX=s16000

9. [+36, -1]

Picture taken by her fansite master

AVvXsEjnL3OEoSF-pXnkWBJTBf_uvMXcbFJqXdkkQvTWQSBMO8akw2e7mk0NLSU0H4VFms-HhGJr1ncS_57bHFzUDNrBc8Ib7uV9_UHRY9v545T1DWX17vmrIUv4mtpAHs_tC4WxlmLifavs-3qr_BRB3vuINgVErx-HtCp_wcx5M6qHEMG4Uu668Pxc7yEi=s16000

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Selfie whenever I see these petty fights I'm like :pepe-shame: These people are so dramatic!! And for what?? I guess I'm old and that BTS hiatus hit me more than I thought

same although I don't know how old you are my friend but as a boomer it just doesn't bother me anymore aka it's not that serious kpop and chill ;-)

like seriously you can come after my favs and I'm like cool but does it really matter? are you trying to convince me my favs are bad or shit or whatever??? I don't even feel the need to defend them because why? lol like the numbers literally speak for themselves and even if they don't who cares I like them and that's all that matters

I'm pretty sure you feel the same about BTS (actually I don't know if you feel that way in all reality lol) but like BTS's numbers literally speak for themselves...

I'm more than happy to sit on the sidelines with my popcorn and zero coke and watch others tear each other a new one

• You just described me whenever I feel like doing those petty fights mother mary comes to me saying words of wisdom "does it really matter????"

And it's not even about achievements I'm shocked at these pointless discussions like, why does it matter how Giselle does her makeup, how can this be something you get mad over or the need to make a whole thread.

I should be more like you selfie, just need to find that zero coke :pepe-high-five:

• You just described me whenever I feel like doing those petty fights mother mary comes to me saying words of wisdom "does it really matter????"

And it's not even about achievements I'm shocked at these pointless discussions like, why does it matter how Giselle does her makeup, how can this be something you get mad over or the need to make a whole thread.

I should be more like you selfie, just need to find that zero coke :pepe-high-five:

Mother mary??? is your mother mary or soemthing??? lol I've never heard that term before...

there's pointless discussions all the time - which is why I just laugh it off, maybe crack a few jokes or two and move onto to something positive - who actually has all that time for negativity??? I barely have enough time to focus on my favs let along focus on a group that I "hate"

being like selfie is not just zero coke it's a lifestyle choice

step 1 - remove all your aesthetics

step 2 - add words like insightful/indeed/interesting/nice to your regular vocabulary

step 3 - ???

step 4 - profit!!!! ;-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!