RE: Why is TWICE still living in dorms

• Why can't they? They have a lot of group activities so of course living together is convenient for them. Its not even like all 9 members live together. 3 members in each apartment on different floors in the same building.

OP
  • isn't it a preference?

Oh My Girl is an example

YooA and Jiho living with parents

Arin, Mimi, Binnie, and Seunghee living in same building but in separate apartments

seems like Hyojung is the only one living alone

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Like I said in the thread, they don't live full time in the dorms.

I know for sure Nayeon, Jihyo, and Jeongyeon go home very often. Pretty sure Jeongyeon lives with her sister. I think Nayeon does as well, but not sure if her parents also live there.

And, the only reason we know that is because they told us. For all we know, all of them could have secret apartments. Does it really matter though?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Once a group is successful and don't have to all share rooms, I think many still like to use dorms as an option.

They can easily practice until late and then go upstairs to sleep, instead of having to travel late.

Or they can hang out if they're close (which Twice seems to be)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!