[enter-talk] AESPA LOOKS FREAKING AWKWARD WITH THE FORMATION CHANGE

• [enter-talk] AESPA LOOKS FREAKING AWKWARD WITH THE FORMATION CHANGE

bypannchoaJune 06, 2022

AVvXsEgdkaG0rYKD_wd5GX-bZ9l2Hy1SI02AUHbNuCgt8J9yye8HFS-MvJcqsUkZ2hRJv2NCZRtWVSboDIiBc89uWRrqHCZBru-mnyxUe6fH-kOEd1tCRgMU_AaDjVGkwvqxXjLR7Wz3yLLEYz-PIgv59zT9lo1s1MdFDbALUGh0_OBC6Mi4rBQi6bTwpA0f=s16000Seeing Karina on the side is kinda awkward

post response:

[+60][-19]

original post: here

1. [+45, -24]

Wow but Karina is seriously pretty

2. [+37, -15]

But isn't the size of Karina and Winter's faces crazy...? All of the Aespa members have good proportions so the members already have small faces but Winter and Karina's level is just not human ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, their faces are so small that it's as if they are using some editing app... crazy

3. [+34, -4]

No but Winter's face is f*cking small?????

4. [+31, -6]

Giselle donated 10 million won but Pann girls are still making personal attacks towards her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, the difference in your level is legendary

5. [+30, -11]

Karina suits her hair color and is f*cking pretty... Her face size is also honestly ethereal. She seriously looks like an AI

6. [+29, -12]

Giselle, let's go to the side again

7. [+24, 0]

Did they change the formation for Japan?

8. [+17, -1]

Pretty

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• But isn't the size of Karina and Winter's faces crazy...? All of the Aespa members have good proportions so the members already have small faces but Winter and Karina's level is just not human ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, their faces are so small that it's as if they are using some editing app... crazy

I'll never understand the obsession with face size

• Oh so now we have a "formations" for vlog/message recordings? Lolllll

They look good wth is wrong with those comments there

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Since when did Karina start towering over the other members, did she have a growth spurt or something?

she has always been the tallest but the stylists put special insoles into shoes for the other members, which makes their legs appear longer and they look taller. Giselle and Winter are very similar in height, so look how Karina still had to bend with flat shoes when Giselle has a large sole lmao. Ningx2 is 7 centimeters smaller than Karina.

3002042-1636258784219734114065.jpg

• Intresting~

from left to right

Ningning, Winter, Giselle, Karina

they look really pretty imo and it doesn't Look bad

i think what makes her stand out is the hair

Kinda stupid theory incoming

SM favoritism, since their hair colors are Similar Karina's is the only dark hair and by theory its the difference that will attract more attention to Karina no matter where she stands so im wondering if SM wont let her change her hair ( aside from Giselle's hair being light brown, but karina's is dark brown/ black)

• NingNing had red hair for nl era when others the same dark color, then the same thing happened in savage and she was the only one with a light shade, but suddenly it's favoritism when Karina has a different hair color? for your information, the girls chose their own hair color and Karina told herself on bubble that she likes purple a lot and that she would try more changes in the future. y'all just being sick in head. It's not enough that Karina from debut stick to dark colors, also from next level, savage, forever, dreams come true to other events she had only straight hairstyle and the worst clothes.. favoritism? my ass, look at ningning and winter, this is called favoritism by stylist. I'm not gonna even mention Giselle because we all know what it is like.

• NingNing had red hair for nl era when others the same dark color, then the same thing happened in savage and she was the only one with a light shade, but suddenly it's favoritism when Karina has a different hair color? for your information, the girls chose their own hair color and Karina told herself on bubble that she likes purple a lot and that she would try more changes in the future. y'all just being sick in head. It's not enough that Karina from debut stick to dark colors, also from next level, savage, forever, dreams come true to other events she had only straight hairstyle and the worst clothes.. favoritism? my ass, look at ningning and winter, this is called favoritism by stylist. I'm not gonna even mention Giselle because we all know what it is like.

Sorry

I wasn't Trying to be rude any :peperain:

it was Just a Theory and i forgot about many things

so i am clearly wrong

i just wanted to put my small input :pepecry:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!