Idols you would not want to mess with?

• Who are some idols who you think would be scary if they were angry at you and an idol you probably couldn't win in a fight (whether it be with words or physically)

Jihyo...I love her but I feel like she would be the first member to kill me if I hurt anyone she cares about being a strong leader and all. Her members and fans listen to her when she shushes them and I feel like if she were to give me a death stare, she would win and I would do whatever she says LMAO.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And the way she raises her eyebrow (this is something she does a lot) reminds me of my mom lmao

tumblr_pnkvg1MAH41taw0k8_1280.jpg

But of course, Jihyo is still a smol ball of fluff :pleading:

original.png

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!