What are other examples of disco-funk/disco-pop songs like "Blue Flame" by LE SSERAFIM?

• I'm not familiar with twice's whole discography but blue flame reminded me of some of their bsides!

One of my faves from the formula of love, I think you'll like it

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Some others,

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You listed IZ*One music but didn't add Merry-Go-Round?!?

:pepe-laser-eyes:

External Content www.youtube.com

• You listed IZ*One music but didn't add Merry-Go-Round?!?

:pepe-laser-eyes:

External Content www.youtube.com

Cannot bombard too many gems, eargasm overload let dem ears rest

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!