NCT

NEWS

79024-div-st-bt-300-png

May 23, 2022

NCT Dream

NCT 127

• NEW CONTENT: JCC - Johnny does yoga in Central Park
    • External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Big news - Jaehyun's Dear M is finally getting an official launch again! U-NEXT (Japanese streaming service) will be the first in the world to exclusively distribute it from the end of June 2022. There will be 12 episodes in total. Unfortunately, this is a paid service. :pepe-sad:
    • NCT 127 will have a collaboration with Zozotown in celebration of their Japanese debut anniversary (looks like a Japanese streetwear store).
    • There’s still time to sign up for a Try Again badge if you love Jaehyun!

WayV

• No new updates

Cross-Unit

• NEW PHOTOSHOOT! Shotaro for Nylon Japan
    • External Content twitter.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Charts & Numbers

• Beatbox has passed 225K preorders on ktown4u (145K for basic version + 77K on digipack)
    • I mentioned a few days ago that Make a Wish passed 90M streams, but I didn't mention it was also the fastest NCT song to do so (any unit)! 🍾
    • Melon: Glimo is #100 😓 , Starlight is #91
    • Road to 100M 🏃‍♂️ : Boom - 95.5M, Love Talk - 95.2M, Kick It - 94.3M, Make a Wish - 90.5M

Neo's Got My Fact

DYK NCT 127 released We Are Superhuman 3 years ago today?

(It's not my fave performance but it's one without coconut hair Jungwoo so...)

External Content youtu.be

Music, Dance

Your daily pick of NCT

🐔

External Content open.spotify.com

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For full details updated every day, you can click or follow the Neo Communication Center thread. This is a pinned news/update thread in the Neo City Guild that's updated at least once daily and only has Neo news, key chart updates, and updates like IG and Weibo posts.

If you are looking for the latest on a specific member, we also update their specific member threads. You might also find pix or memes related to that member in their thread, so it's not entirely news. ^^ These aren't pinned, so I've listed direct links below.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• how does this man find peace in doing yoga in the middle of a park, i can't even find inner piece on my own in my room 💀

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!