NCT News - May 4, 2022

• 79027-div-st-tp-300-png

NCT

NEWS

79024-div-st-bt-300-png

May 4, 2022

NCT Dream

• Because I'm posting so late in the day, it means this has happened and I can talk about it right now, :pepe-excited:
    • NEW CONTENT! NCT Dream x Pinkfong
    • English:
    • External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Korean
    • External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NCT 127

• FYI: Johnny was the top mentioned man at the Met Gala, which is pretty cool for such a fashion fan. :pepe-shades:
    • FR3KfPzVsAAD8-Z?format=jpg&name=medium

WayV

• NEW CONTENT: Akdong Seoul Radio with Kun
    • External Content twitter.com

• It's not really news but it was nice to see Kun and Ten chit chat together. (Kun jumped on a live since he said he was wearing makeup from the radio show and didn't want to waste it. ^^)
    • External Content twitter.com

• And we should assume end of the month for Kun's NCT Lab, methinks. "well…I’m still in the middle of preparing! it’s not gonna be that soon! I want to tell everyone: In order to have a really good final product, you need to prepare well and seriously"

Cross-Unit

• No new updates

Charts & Numbers

• Glitch Mode swapped places, now Glitch Mode is higher than Starlight: Glimo is #88 and Starlight #91.
    • Glitch Mode is still in Billboard's Hot Trending Songs chart at #9.
    • Jaehyun's Try Again reached 59M streams, becoming the first member to do so. 🥳 He's also the second member to achieve 94M overall streams. 🍾
    • NCT 127's Regular MV has passed 80M views 🍾
    • Road to 100M 🏃‍♂️ : Boom - 94.5M, Love Talk - 93.6M, Kick It - 93.1M

Neo's Got My Fact

DYK Kun is the only member of NCT with a college degree? He graduated from the Beijing Contemporary Music Academy with a bachelor's degree in Pop Vocal Performance. All of the members do have high school degrees or the equivalent. Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin and Jisung dropped out of middle school in 2018 due to the change in Korean law for mandatory days of attendance, but worked to earn their middle school and hs equivalent degrees. (Mark graduated before the law changed and Renjun and Chenle didn't have the same rules as Chinese citizens.)

Music, Dance

HEY SHORTY! Your daily pick of NCT

:blushing:

External Content open.spotify.com

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For full details updated every day, you can click or follow the Neo Communication Center thread. This is a pinned news/update thread in the Neo City Guild that's updated at least once daily and only has Neo news, key chart updates, and updates like IG and Weibo posts.

If you are looking for the latest on a specific member, we also update their specific member threads. You might also find pix or memes related to that member in their thread, so it's not entirely news. ^^ These aren't pinned, so I've listed direct links below.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• 2x2x2x2x

one of Dream's best b sides

I'm still living the johfam high of everyone appreciating my boy. :omgr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!