[Koreans react.] "STAR ATHLETE A WHO'S A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL TEAM, S*XUALLY ASSAULTED HOOBAE OF THE SOCCER TEAM IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

• [theqoo] "STAR ATHLETE A WHO'S A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL TEAM, S*XUALLY ASSAULTED HOOBAE OF THE SOCCER TEAM IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL"

Posted on February 23, 2021

PYH2020091005630006200_P4_20210224105754999.jpg

On the 24th, C-sshi and D-sshi, who were former soccer players, revealed that they were sexually assaulted by their seniors, A and B, from January to June 2000 while they were in a soccer club at an elementary school in Jeollanam-do.

According to lawyer Park, the perpetrator A is a star player from the national team who recently joined a prestigious club in the metropolitan area, and Mr. B, who has been a professional player for a short period of time, is currently working as an outpatient professor at a university in Gwangju.

At the time of the incident, C and D, who were 5th graders at the time, claimed that A and B, who were seniors in the first grade, forced them to have oral s*x on the soccer club camp site.

C and D argued that they had no choice but to take turns in doing oral s*x because of the ruthless assault if they did not respond. Lawyer Park said, "The reason why C and D were chosen as the 'preys' of the perpetrators was because they were small, soft-tempered and introverted at the time." "The victims are still in pain, remembering what happened vividly until more than 20 years later."

original post: here

1. No but are they crazy...?

2. Who are they? F*ck, I'm a soccer player myself. F*ck

3. Ah this is too shocking

4. Are homosexual assaults recognized as assaults in the current law? I don't think that s*xual assault or molestation are acceptable but... I really hope that they can win the case... find strength

5. ??????????????????

6. I'm just so shocked by their ages

7. This is so disgusting

8. Weren't these athletes on variety shows not long ago???

9. Between men?ㄷㄷ

10. I was so shocked seeing this in the trending topics. These athletes are way more famous than I thought

(T/N: People are speculating that they are Ki Sung-yueng, we couldn't find who the other guy is)

• So this is what they're trying to divert the attention from?!

Disgusting :cursing:

There is also something else but not sure if that holds any truth.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I doubt idol dating rumours will distract from this type of news for very long... If anything maybe Dispatch was prodded to release what they have, but idol dating news buzz - even for a big couple - only lasts days.

• this is sick, i knew thats why there was suddenly so many scandals

this needs to blow up, i hope the victims get the justice they want

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

Edited once, last by YOHAENGct ().

• There is also something else but not sure if that holds any truth.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That man killed himself months ago, he's been national news for awhile, these 'idols' aren't being used to cover up anything, Koreans aren't stupid, most of the ppl being accused of things aren't even remotely popular with the gp.

• That man killed himself months ago, he's been national news for awhile, these 'idols' aren't being used to cover up anything, Koreans aren't stupid, most of the ppl being accused of things aren't even remotely popular with the gp.

You say that put Bom covered up a scandal at that time.

• So some twitter stans learned about mayors death and harrasement just now?

I think it happened in summer?

And there isn't anything to cover up in this case because he is already dead...

As for soccer players if this is true then they are pathetic disgusting bastards which should be jailed. Can't imagine pain of the victims after doing something like that ouch

External Content www.youtube.com

• You say that put Bom covered up a scandal at that time.

i don't really know the exact circumstanices around what happened with Bom so i cant really comment on that, but i assure you none of bullying accusations are to cover up anything, they'd need a household name (like IU level) to do something deemed really immoral (to Koreans different cultral standards and all that) which i assume is what happened with Bom? As for Jennie & GD thats just dispatch poking their noses where they don't belong. :wellr:

• There is also something else but not sure if that holds any truth.

Bruh it’s not that, this happened last summer and the mayor commited suicide a day later, nothing is confirmed regarding the sexual assault but it’s nothing new. We all know, i dont know why cnn is re-reporting on it again but we dont use american news channels in korea.

• How can they prove this though? It's been so long.

It hurts my heart if this is true, but at this point, where is the evidence? It's been over a decade.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• How can they prove this though? It's been so long.

It hurts my heart if this is true, but at this point, where is the evidence? It's been over a decade.

If you're asking about the sexual assault case then they'd need witness testimonies and/or evidence like text messages/emails. If more than one person comes forward with similar experiences as the first victim then a relatively strong case can be made. Unfortunately Korea is incredibly lax when it come their sentencing, another concern would be believing the victims as its male on male and homophobia in SK is still a big issue.

• If you're asking about the sexual assault case then they'd need witness testimonies and/or evidence like text messages/emails. If more than one person comes forward with similar experiences as the first victim then a relatively strong case can be made. Unfortunately Korea is incredibly lax when it come their sentencing, another concern would be believing the victims as its male on male and homophobia in SK is still a big issue.

From what I read, the statute of limitations are up already, so the victims claim to just want an apology.

2 people have made these claims, but if he really did something like this, I can't imagine it being a 1 person only thing. The allegations are so atypical and disgusting that if he had a pension for doing things like this I can't imagine there only being 2 victims.

Plus, the man they are accusing is 32, which means it had to be 20 plus years ago that this happened. They were also kids, so I can't see there being any emails or messages. So, unless more testimonies come forward, this guy can keep denying it. And if he didn't do it, then these guys have already ruined his reputation anyways. There is no winning here.

Who is going to admit to being not only homosexual but also a sexual predator of children (though he was a child as well) in a society like Korea?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• God its so sad that these types of crimes aren't able to be prosecuted, i hope that the victims get some sort of comfort/relief from speaking out about it, i also hope it'll enable korea & Koreans to take a good long look at themselves (their views) and their rediculous laws.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!