[enter-talk] *TW: SUICIDE* STRAY KIDS HWANG HYUNJIN

• [enter-talk] *TW: SUICIDE* STRAY KIDS HWANG HYUNJIN

(t/n: there are 5-10 articles coming out about this guy everyday, JYP has already said that they would be suing for defamation. The articles translated below will be the newest allegations after JYP's notice. We can hardly keep up with everything because there are too many appearing left and right, so we apologize if there are some outdated/missing context parts)

[enter-talk] STRAY KIDS HWANG HYUNJIN

Hi. I have posted a post on Etta (t/n: Everytime.Kr, this online community is a community specifically made for universities in Korea, just like JBG's case and many other cases, people have made allegations on Etta before coming to PANN), but I deleted that post in order to write this post.
    I am a victim of school violence from HHJ and his friend in the same class as me, in the second grade in Seongnae Middle School.
    Just thinking about how I have even considered suicide because the past was so hellish for me, makes my hands tremble and my body shiver just with the memories of the past.
    Ever since this assailant debuted, whenever he would appear on TV, I was reminded of all the bad memories I had. Even now, because of the mental state I'm in, it's painful to even go through my daily life.

He verbally abused me for failing to stop the ball during the ball game on campus and cursed at my body.
    I became his victim of bullying ever since I wasn't able to stop the ball, and ever since, I was mocked, ignored, and harassed by HHJ.
    He would make comments like "Are you (my name) in the group chat?" "You're just like OO" He would make jokes and remarks in the group chat by mentioning my name all the time.
    Things like that happened all the time, and whenever I saw the chat room, I couldn't bring myself to do anything and eventually fell in depression. In the end, I got so scared of the chatroom that I couldn't even enter it anymore. My self-esteem hit the bottom.

Besides this, there was another kid in the class who had the same first name as me. HHJ changed their last name to mine to see other people's reactions and they all started laughing saying how funny it was (most of the people in my class knew that I was the bullied one so everyone hated me). This left me with a big scar. Even if I want to wash it away, I still cannot wash it, and if I try to forget it, I cannot forget it. It is still difficult to deal with people because of the shocks, wounds, and trauma that I've received.

Without being able to express my dislike about other people, I just lived my life quietly until now. I would like to say that I had a lot of convers and had to gather a lot of courage to write this. It would've been hard for me to do this alone, but when I see the support around me, I gained courage to speak up.

I was a victim and I don't want to have anything to do with malicious comments and hateful rumors.
    I was attacked one-sided, unable to say a word.
    There is no solid evidence, but I am living proof myself, nothing that I said was untruthful, and I am also collecting testimony from other alumni.
    Sorry if I seem like I'm speaking without proofs.

This is really what I went through as it happened. I don't want to overlook the pain that made me want to kill myself. I don't have any screencaps, recordings or videos, but I will gather testimonies from my acquaintances.

This is me writing this after a lot of time has passed so of course there might be many missing parts, but for now, I briefly wrote down my pain based on the true facts that I experienced. Thank you for reading the long article.

I didn't write anything I couldn't remember well, and I'm proud that there is no single lie or exaggeration.

The first and second picture is the same person and a close friend in middle school. They contacted me after seeing the article that came out today.

The 3rd picture is another person from the same class
    download.jpg
    OP: I got bullied by that person right?
    X: Right. If you have things to say, try sending this to JYP. So you don't have any data (proofs) at all?
    OP: Nopㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    X: When I saw that article, I thought of you right away
    OP: I need proofs that will show how I got to know he became a celebrity
    download%2B%25281%2529.jpg
    X: We had to go to the study room together that time, and you said that you had to stop by home so I was waiting in the hallway.
    But when you came out, you told your mom you loved her and closed the door
    OP: Yeah
    X: At that point, I asked you why would you say "I love you" to your mom and you said that you were having it so hard, you didn't know when you would die because you were having a lot of those thoughts lately
    OP: Yeah at that time, I had it so hard
    X: But this got me so upset, I still have memories of what you told me back then..
    download%2B%25282%2529.jpg
    OP: Do you still remember things about me getting bullied by any chance? Since I don't have any other friends in my class TT
    X: I don't remember much about the bullying, but I remember him swearing and mixing your name with that other student with the same name as you. I also remember the response of that other student. [The student] couldn't get mad or say that they hated it, but you could tell they didn't like it.. Meanwhile HHJ was laughing

download%2B%25283%2529.jpg

download%2B%25284%2529.jpg

I know that this isn't considered proofs, but I'm attaching these pictures in case it can prove that I was in the same class as him and I got bullied

C064736A-8D3B-4B58-BC3D-0AA0E31CE12A.jpeg
    "-It's hard to pretend to be calm
    - I'm pretending to be calm every day
    - I'm f*cking sad
    - I want to call you.. please save me.."

D80F9DFA-0F5F-4B63-9C14-FD97080C8469.jpeg
    "Yeah, I'm having it so hard and I want to die. I'm sorry for worrying you. Sorry for purposely pretending to be calm"

post response:

[+723][+31]
    original post: here

1. [+308, -17]
    Seriously the more I read about him, the angrier I get. Hwang Hyunjin, I made a mistake liking you. Don't go around adding burden on people because of what you did and just withdrawㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why isn't JYP saying anything? Do you guys think that [Stray Kids] will fail if they didn't have Hwang Hyunjin? Please withdraw and release your side of the story. If you're a Stay and you don't have an empty brain, you would know that the group is sufficient without Hwang Hyunjin.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll never be able to say something like "Hwang Hyunjin, I'm on your side" so please just leave being a celebrity and take ownership of the damage you brought to the members, the team and the fans. Go kneel down to all your victims and apologize while crying

2. [+266, -8]
    JYP always emphasizes on how much importance they give to personality, so are they going to kick him out..? ㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋ

3. [+192, -5]
    There are still many victims coming out, and it shows that he only harasses girls, freaking pisses me off

4. [+93, -3]
    He's legendary for having only girls as victims

5. [+89, -2]
    Crazy.. Seriously what's up with him only having female victims? Freaking makes me want to curse. Withdraw already. I'm shocked this f*cker still has fangirls

[theqoo] VICTIM OF STRAY KIDS HWANG HYUNJIN WHO EVEN CONSIDERED SUICIDE

1. He was somewhat likable.... but even though it was hard for me to overlook his ASK scandal (read here), I did my best to let it slide but this time, these claims are not something I can just overlook.... I'll wait for his statement

2. If JYP had any shame right now, they should stop hyping up his personality, sigh..

3. I can see in the expose post how sorry the victim feels... just how hurt was she... I'm sad for her...

4. I can see how he would only hurt girls

5. ㅎㅎㅎ seeing how he only picked on girls makes him look like a f*cking misogynist

6. I would seriously be crying tears of blood if I learned that my kid had suicidal thoughts everyday

7. The victim is a girl once again

8. Wow his personality is f*cking trash

9. What is JYP gonna do? It's not something they can just overlook

10. The texts are so sad

11. The part where she said she loved her mom was so sad

12. She wrote this without any typos and her post is also well-written so you can tell that she's a smart and nice kid. I hope that she can recover from her hurt....

[theqoo] THE TEXTS THAT STRAY KIDS' HYUNJIN'S VICTIM SHARED....
    C064736A-8D3B-4B58-BC3D-0AA0E31CE12A.jpeg
    "-It's hard to pretend to be calm
    - I'm pretending to be calm every day
    - I'm f*cking sad
    - I want to call you.. please save me.."

D80F9DFA-0F5F-4B63-9C14-FD97080C8469.jpeg
    "Yeah, I'm having it so hard and I want to die. I'm sorry for worrying you. Sorry for purposely pretending to be calm"

1. So sad

2. I hope she finds strength

3. I don't think that she was texting her mom but her friend. Anyways, it proves that she was indeed having a hard time back then

4. Hul I can feel how hard she was having it ㅠㅠ

5. It must have been hell to see him appear on broadcast every time aigoo...

6. The part where she asks to save her is too sad ㅜㅜ

7. I can feel her pain. This is so sad ㅜㅜ

8. Aigo.. what to do ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. This seems like the worst scandal so far. I wonder what JYP will do..ㅋ

10. This breaks my heart but what's even sadder is that despite all the hurt she received, she didn't receive one apology. This is seriously awful. I hope that she finds strength and receives an apology soon

• My goodness....

What is JYP doing? They released one statement and took him our of activities? They need to address this quickly before it’s too late. The longer they take, the more knetz will hate on him and stray kids. I hope this is all false, but you never know. I can’t recall but does he have classmates defending him? Or was that Loona’s hyunjin?

He had a few people defending him back in 2018. This time around, I think there was talk that there was just a couple people defending him.

• My goodness....

What is JYP doing? They released one statement and took him our of activities? They need to address this quickly before it’s too late. The longer they take, the more knetz will hate on him and stray kids. I hope this is all false, but you never know. I can’t recall but does he have classmates defending him? Or was that Loona’s hyunjin?

2/3 of the posts accusing Hyunjin were just deleted. Including the one with the most views

Lets wait.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!