To be able to give a speech and leave the audience in awe at the end of it...

• That is one of the many qualities of Bangtan's leader and poet, RM

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Speech #1:

“As you may know, I live in Korea, you guys live in Germany. We live in two different countries, maybe 11, 12 hours of flight away, but you know what? We share the same pain. It’s called division. So we lived in two divided countries, your country is not now, but our Korea is still is. There’s a piece of the Berlin Wall displayed near the river called Cheonggyecheon Stream in Seoul and I’ve been there to see it. And I couldn’t help but think about you guys. So you know, we might look different, speak different, eat different, live different, but we share the same heart. We’re not just some random people who met by coincidence. I feel like we met here by destiny. Someday I wish that the piece of Berlin wall in Korea could be displayed in Berlin"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Speech #2: EVERY SINGLE IDOL could relate to this one. They were in awe and inspired at the end of it.

“First and foremost, I will attribute this glory to Armys all around the world who are sharing this moment right now. 2018 was the year when our efforts, which we made since our debut, came to fruition, and we had so many generous titles tagging along (with) us, which had actually been excessive, burdensome and heavy for us. Maybe that’s why we went through hardships early last year,

We’d thought, maybe we were overfilling our plate -- more than what we’d wanted, more than our ambitions. We’d wondered if this was what we really wanted. But we came to realize that how to interpret our name and titles was up to us. Many would have felt shocked when first hearing our group name. We tried to hide our name up until our debut. But now, the name BTS suits us naturally, right

So we believe that if we keep working hard, those generous titles that had once bugged us would fit us and feel natural someday. You also believe so, right? It took us 4 1/2 years to win this prize, and now we are here, but we are just borrowing this place. We will never get arrogant and keep working hard with our members and staff. I love you."

I have a long list but I'd like for you guys to share as well

Which speech by RM has been the most memorable for you?

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• External Content youtu.be

Can't forget this :mesmerized-bee:

• So why would he want that to be displayed in Berlin when it was gotten from Berlin in the first place? Again, he's being nonsensical.

You realize what the Berlin wall symbolizes right? It was when Germany was divided into East and West Berlin and the pieces of the wall symbolizes the reunification of a people torn apart by war. Korea's "Berlin Wall" is the divide between North and South Korea. He is hoping that one day their wall will come down too.

• You realize what the Berlin wall symbolizes right? It was when Germany was divided into East and West Berlin and the pieces of the wall symbolizes the reunification of a people torn apart by war. Korea's "Berlin Wall" is the divide between North and South Korea. He is hoping that one day their wall will come down too.

I got all of that. It still doesn't take away from his attempt at virtue-signaling from being nonsensical.

• Ves, the user you are responding to is the one that keeps creating accounts on here via VPN. The same one that called Jennie a "starfucker" and made racist comments regarding BLM.

lol

Not only does Black Lives Matter hate white and Asian people, Black Lives Matter also stole people's money.

• B330F027-86E4-48C5-BFAF-DB36C37B6B67.jpeg

I love this because it was exactly what BTS did when the pandemic suddenly struck. Their world tour had to be cancelled, their mots7 album promotions cancelled (and you know they usually planned years ahead!). And instead of doing nothing and complained, they released Dynamite, a totally unexpected route that broke all records. I say it before and I’ll say it again, BTS has guts. Not everyone is brave to do new and challenging things and so far they always rise above the challenges.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!