Threads by Anarchist

1. Title
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. in case there are still snsd fans out there that haven't succumbed to old age and have left the earth peacefully that want to check out the new snsd variety show, i put it on youtube. no subs, though. too lazy to do it by myself

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i'm not really a fan of the new wjsn songs but their comeback show was fun to watch. if you missed it for some reason, i found a link to the whole thing so you can just download it yourself 1

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. billlie-outsold

1. it's been months but i still like this song so much. it always puts me in a good mood. it's just the perfect music for when you're walking around the neighborhood looking for amazon packages to snatch 4

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. superyeah

1. identity theft affects 1 in 15 people online and is responsible for billions of dollars of financial damage. if you guys don't stop then i'll have no choice but to permaban you. i'll get rid of the boygroup stans too while i'm at it. don't make me do it 24

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. bunnyviolet

1. i don't why but for some reason, everytime i see a kpop fan talking trash about a pretty idol or something on social media, it's always someone obese or has acne problems. can't even hate on them because you just kinda feel bad for the person. if i saw 4

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. it's kinda unfortunate that fanwars often go too far but honestly, i don't really mind if it's a woke on woke kpop crime type of situation. i just think they'd all be better off if they took it easy on the carbs and went to the gym to shed all that excess 3

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. MY-Kwangya

1. anybody know where i can order these? it's not on amazon or the dark web. i just need something nice that will the match the suit i already picked out for my grandpa's funeral so i can properly pay my respect to a great man

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. finally got that promotion i was hoping for after years of effort and dedication. it's just nice to be appreciated for all the hard work you do around the office. just goes to show that you can achieve whatever you set your mind to no matter the obstacles 1

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. autumnleaf_soshi

1. i don't know much about music bank and whether or not they do business in a shady way but i don't think there's a conspiracy against nayeon perpetrated by kbs for whatever reason. i think kep1er won fair and square because they have better stage presence 2

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. autumnleaf_soshi

1. the latest episode of earth arcade was pretty fun until someone mentioned something about nayeon getting bullied by music bank and the whole cast got into a heated argument that eventually turned violent. thankfully, yujin was unharmed so it's all good 1

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. butterbutterfly

1. "man, i just love it when a new group is about to debut. it's like getting ready for christmas. i have to prepare all my original, unique, non-derivative hot takes and make sure all my burner accounts haven't been banned. i can't wait to feign innocence"

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i know a lot of people have doubts about the efficacy of going to couples therapy but it worked for me. i went to see a very well known TheRapist with my girlfriend at the time to work out our issues and hopefully try to salvage our troubled relationship 1

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. ultraaviolet

1. well, good thing there's manga because marvel and dc comics have completely ran out of interesting ideas. even their movies are getting kinda stale. i hope they go back to their roots and produce good stuff again 1

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. jinaland

1. i have no idea why people think kpop is supposed to be cool or whatever. the idols are just too cute and goofy and silly to be threatening or badass. that's not really a bad thing. i kinda like that i can take a break from western entertainment which is 12

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. babydoll23

1. not sure if it's just a typo or we really are living in a clown world simulation

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. (g)i-dle's new variety show is pretty fun. too bad the main site it's uploaded on won't let me watch, even with vpn, for some reason so i had to go to some shady CCP surveillance site to download the videos and put it on youtube for easier viewing 3

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. selfmate

1. i like how kpop is the fast food McGenre of the music industry but people still have high expectations like they're dining in a five star Michelin restaurant owned by some crusty british celebrity chef 3

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Alex_Murphy

1. did that seulgi x jungkook email thread get deleted? shame. well, in case you missed it, i found a naver article talking about the whole thing and they even have a link to the original email but it's in korean 28

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. selfmate

1. i miss 90's cartoons 2

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. pinksz

1. i used to ship jennie with a bunch of male idols but i had to stop because she DMed me on truth social saying that she'll take legal action against me for causing severe emotional distress that led to her developing a medical conditon called gabagooliosis 1

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. bunnyviolet

1. i hope ghislaine maxwell starts a twitch channel in prison and streams minecraft daily so that it'll be harder for all her powerful clients that never got publicly outed to find an opportunity to turn her into a comments section meme like epstein 3

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Kataphract

1. this picture reminds me of the first time i accidentally walked in on my parents wrestling when i was a kid. they panicked and told me to close my eyes and get out of the room. people oughta lock their doors more often. anyway, this apink unit seems dope 6

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. harambelives

1. can't wait for world war 3 and jeongyeon solo album debut in 2030 3

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Dahyunia

1. did something happen to her eyes or just sleepy? 3

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. doesitneedsaying

1. my favorite is when people go into the pool, fix their swimming cap, wear their goggles, take a deep breath, do breaststrokes and immediately quit after only a couple of reps

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i don't know the title of the song or even the artist but i kinda like it. pretty catchy 2

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. russianvelvet

1. i've been playing blackpink songs in reverse just so i can pretend i'm listening to new songs while i wait for a comeback. my favorite track is tsal ruoy s'ti fi sa. it's pretty dope 18

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. monalisalove

1. the new variety show an yujin is on ain't bad at all. it's like a travel show but you starve the cast if they can't answer trivia. i'd sub it myself if i weren't so lazy but if you wanna watch the raw episode anyway 7

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Salalalala

1. i don't even mind if ezra miller holds me hostage and threatens to shoot me because i accidentally misgendered him? zim? zer?-- as long as this song is playing in the background. it's pretty good 15

• Anarchist
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Derpcatcher